Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 149
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 2012-2013 EUROPE maps for WIP Nav+ RT6, E-MyWay

  1. #1
    mada_linn is offline Sergeant
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 32 Times in 4 Posts

    2012-2013 EUROPE maps for WIP Nav+ RT6, E-MyWay

    Thanks to a friend of a foreign forum, I am able to upload the 2012-2013 maps for Peugeot WIP Nav+ RT6 and Citroen eMyway:

    1. DepositFiles
    2. DepositFiles
    3. DepositFiles
    4. DepositFiles
    5. DepositFiles
    6. DepositFiles
    7. DepositFiles
    8. DepositFiles
    9. DepositFiles
    10. DepositFiles
    11. DepositFiles
    12. DepositFiles
    13. DepositFiles

    Download, install and enjoy!
    sbcobra, zumba, mapiyal and 4 others like this.


  2. #2
    zumba is offline Private
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: 2012-2013 EUROPE maps for WIP Nav+ RT6, E-MyWay

    Well done, downloading now. Thanks mada_linn!!

  3. #3
    super-cab is offline Second Lieutenant
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    342
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 81 Times in 35 Posts

    Re: 2012-2013 EUROPE maps for WIP Nav+ RT6, E-MyWay

    Quote Originally Posted by mada_linn View Post
    Thanks to a friend of a foreign forum, I am able to upload the 2012-2013 maps for Peugeot WIP Nav+ RT6 and Citroen eMyway:

    1. DepositFiles
    2. DepositFiles
    3. DepositFiles
    4. DepositFiles
    5. DepositFiles
    6. DepositFiles
    7. DepositFiles
    8. DepositFiles
    9. DepositFiles
    10. DepositFiles
    11. DepositFiles
    12. DepositFiles
    13. DepositFiles

    Download, install and enjoy!
    Your friend has already post his links in this topic: http://gpsunderground.com/forum/peug...-w-2-21-a.html

  4. #4
    mada_linn is offline Sergeant
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 32 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: 2012-2013 EUROPE maps for WIP Nav+ RT6, E-MyWay

    @ super-cab: I have previously read that tread but only the first two pages and up to that point the maps were not mentioned. I am not sure that the person who posted the maps bere before me is the same person I got the maps from.
    I aplogize if a moderator or the admin thinks my tread is useless and please delete it if it is considered so. I think the maps deserve a special tread so other users can find it easier.

    Re: software version 2.21: I have seen on this web site that some of the members claim that s.v. 2.21 is required to update the maps while driving. I have s.v. 2.20 and updated the maps while driving and everything work ok.

  5. #5
    super-cab is offline Second Lieutenant
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    342
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 81 Times in 35 Posts

    Re: 2012-2013 EUROPE maps for WIP Nav+ RT6, E-MyWay

    Quote Originally Posted by mada_linn View Post
    @ super-cab: I have previously read that tread but only the first two pages and up to that point the maps were not mentioned. I am not sure that the person who posted the maps bere before me is the same person I got the maps from.
    I aplogize if a moderator or the admin thinks my tread is useless and please delete it if it is considered so. I think the maps deserve a special tread so other users can find it easier.

    Re: software version 2.21: I have seen on this web site that some of the members claim that s.v. 2.21 is required to update the maps while driving. I have s.v. 2.20 and updated the maps while driving and everything work ok.
    the links are 100% the same and scary uploaded them there, maybe your friend got them from him

    update while driving with other fw than 2.21 maybe also work but there are risks, with 2.21 it is save.

  6. #6
    mada_linn is offline Sergeant
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 32 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: 2012-2013 EUROPE maps for WIP Nav+ RT6, E-MyWay

    Quote Originally Posted by super-cab View Post
    the links are 100% the same and scary uploaded them there, maybe your friend got them from him

    update while driving with other fw than 2.21 maybe also work but there are risks, with 2.21 it is save.
    I got the links from a Romanian board and I don't know the original provenience. I only wanted to help this board and the members because I found many valuable information over the years, help from other great members and I wanted to give something in return.
    I have not had trouble to update maps while driving with s.v. 2.20.

  7. #7
    majin is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Abroad
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: 2012-2013 EUROPE maps for WIP Nav+ RT6, E-MyWay

    No way for me.

    I have a DS4 (August/September 2012).
    Both wiht 2.20.E.5 and 2.21.A.1 firmwares, I can't uldate the maps, because the RT6 asks me the activation code.

    Did someone try to edit the NAV_UPGRADE_SUB_RNEG.CMD file inside the maps?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: 2012-2013 EUROPE maps for WIP Nav+ RT6, E-MyWay

    bài viết rất hay. lâu rồi mới có bài như vậy

  9. #9
    darknyght31 is offline Lance Corporal
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bruxelles
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: 2012-2013 EUROPE maps for WIP Nav+ RT6, E-MyWay

    Quote Originally Posted by majin View Post
    No way for me.

    I have a DS4 (August/September 2012).
    Both wiht 2.20.E.5 and 2.21.A.1 firmwares, I can't uldate the maps, because the RT6 asks me the activation code.

    Did someone try to edit the NAV_UPGRADE_SUB_RNEG.CMD file inside the maps?
    yes i tried to edit but the code activation is not in this file but in each map(file .bin) and it is a combination given by the PDN number (cd issue from navteq) and the VIN number of the car ..so it will be difficult to find a solution ..

  10. #10
    mada_linn is offline Sergeant
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 32 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: 2012-2013 EUROPE maps for WIP Nav+ RT6, E-MyWay

    On Peugeot 508 works, no activation code required.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •