Thread: Citreon C4 Grade Picasso Navidrive Help Please....

CarlP26 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Unhappy Citreon C4 Grade Picasso Navidrive Help Please....

Hi, I am having lots of problems with my Navidrive system. Firstly on the top of the system it states the system is an RT3 B5-N3, I believe this is commonly known as an RT4, but I'm unsure?

I thought that the Hitachi Endurastar J4K30 was faulty as it would not allow for the system software to be re-installed, and when switched off the system would forget the date, time and any radio stations stored. Could it be that the lithium battery on the side needs replacing? It also showed no maps installed on the system.

I have tried to reinstall multiple times via Sony discs for software 8.20 at 4x speed on a MacBook pro. I have formatted the HDD so that there is nothing stored, and no partitions. I also purchased and IDE > CF adaptor, and a 32gb Sandisk Extreme CF card.

The CF card is recognised by the system, but it will not allow for neither 8.20, nor 8.31 to be installed on the device, it just reboots into the citroen logo after a minute of doing various checks on the HDD. Since that I have managed to reinstall 8.20 onto the HDD. This has put me back to square one, as now the system boots, checks the HDD for maintenance and brings up a message about emergency calls.

The problem is now I have no audio coming from the system at all, not even for the radio, internal SIM card or parking sensors. I understand that mirascripts can be used to re-enable these but I would like to know if there's a particular system software that would just correct this. The mirascripts software to change the audio amplifier from 1>0 and vice versa does nothing for the audio.

I would like to order an RT4 to USB connection adaptor, as it seems this will be better for installing software. But if it's not enabled, surely I can't do this?

Could someone please explain to me step by step the best way to fix this problem and re-install the correct software (even if it's a lower version), install the correct maps, and the correct mirascripts for enabling all that the car should be capable of when new.

Thanks for the help. DESPERATE......

I can provide pictures of all the various parts of the system if needed?

Carl.

Thanks
    Bump, please help

Zolysys is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

Re: Citreon C4 Grade Picasso Navidrive Help Please....

USB: PSA service center: 6574JH

"The mirascripts software to change the audio amplifier from 1>0 and vice versa does nothing for the audio."

0: not Audio amplifier
    1: Audio amplifier

C4 grand pic: NOT audio amplifier!

Re installing sw 8.20.?

Usercom.dat?

sent by massage!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zolysys For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I'm so sorry, I don't understand your reply. Thanks for attempting to support, maybe you could elaborate more?

Thanks.

Thanks

Peugeot Citroen service available around the USB cable part number 6574JH

C4 Grand Picasso is no sound output stage amplifier
    It refers to the audio output stage of the amplifier can option the presence or absence

Usercom.dat: Content is the automotive facilities.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zolysys For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Ok thanks. I understand but when I choose absent it doesn't change the fact that there's still no audio? Thanks.

Thanks

If you think you look at the head unit. It is true I live in Hungary
    I gotta get me a head unit

Thanks
    I don't understand?