RT6 eMyWay - how to display the Speedcames in F, D, CH etc.
If you run the risk of finding themselves in countries such as D , CH and F, where the use of radar detector or radar information may end up with the confiscation of the car , then I suggest to do some small modifications before being installed on the radar :
The only must make their catalogs ... MAPPE/POI_USER/002 and 012 and 013
The files POI_VER_RADAR.TXT ( in each of the above directories )
- change icons n° ( POI_CAT ) 41 switch to 42
- In line DESCRIPTION change the word " Speedcams " to "Risquezone"
- In line POI_PROVIDER SCDB switch SCDB to PSA
- change the names of countries : FR switch to FIN, GER switch to GRE and AU- CH switch to BG
In addition modify the file POI_VER.POI
- in line CD_NAME : switch SPEEDCAMS to ZONES A RISQUE
- in line POI_PROVIDER : switch SCDB to PSA
Radars in these countries, of course, will be displayed , but the icon will present a wounded man .
Last edited by bolotelewidz; 11th November 2013 at 20:54.