Pioneer Avic F30 F930 F9310 F40 F940 F840 F8430 EU map-update 2013
Mapversion 2013, updates firmware to 5.000 and bluetooth firmware update.
I found this NZB on usenet somewhere and can add some info, but futher details should be provided
from other GPSU members. I 25.10 tested the NZB and it gave me the expected folders
To do the update on an F930BT you just have to:
01) Download the NZB provided above.
02) Insert and download via newsreader, and extract them to a safe place.
03) Open the extracted folders and go into the Update folder
04) Replace the VERINFO.DAT with the one provided seperate in the downloaded package.
05) Copy everything you extracted onto a clean 4GB+ SD Card which has been FAT32 Complete Formated
(make sure that the files and folders on the route of the SD card are:
06) Put it in your Car (with the engine running or on a charger etc)
07) The Pioneer will ask you if you want to run the update choose ((yes)) the device will reboot and start the update.
08) Wait untill the update is completed
09) Once completed, it may ask you to update again, if so, select ((No)).
10) If you want to update your Bluetooth firmware then, enter Bluetooth settings and update the bluetooth firmware.
Please be sure that you did everything as mentioned above. It's better to make a backup of your system before updating.
For those with Avic F10BT, F20BT or F920Bt ,open the original CARDINF.CIF in text editor, search and replace this: