The solution to solve device with " 000000000000000 " ID.
1) Check your device settings / system info on sdmmc ID or sdcard ID code
2) Copy and write a file " Device.txt " with ID code using text editor or notepad.
3) Copy the saved txt file into the " root " directory and " config " directory.
4) Replace the " DeviceID configuration settings " with the below.
5) Start up with " Polnav_kg " to run unlock for map.
6) Exit and connect to PC / Explorer via USB
7) Copy details of " production text " into MFM map / folder / DeviceID.
8) Restart software using Polnav.exe
Dear Airion , The master!
We've got a problem here with the Iranian map version of Polnav.
We spent around 2 months figuring out how to generate a similar copy but up to now we are totally HELPLESS!
I'd be more than grateful if you could help us. The issue is that , in addition to the map key , there is also one .DAT file inside the map folder which sounds to be encrypted too!
I'm attaching a full zip copy of the software here. Could you please check it out when you found some free time and tell me the results?
Thanks a million.