Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Infiniti FX35 DVD Europe

bernyit2001 is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

Infiniti FX35 DVD Europe

I have an Infiniti FX35 wirh a US DVD marked DVM-X6060 and I search an Europe DVD, which DVD I can download? Sorry for my bad english!!!

gazo is offline Global Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,591 Times in 178 Posts

Re: Infiniti FX35 DVD Europe

All questions should be directed through the forum
    Private messages will be disregarded

Thanks

Can someone please tell me which navigation dvd i need for a 2005 fx45? The car is american but i need european navigation dvd.
    Thanks

hell is offline Brigadier General
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sefuhotzilor View Post
    Can someone please tell me which navigation dvd i need for a 2005 fx45? The car is american but i need european navigation dvd.
    Thanks
    If you are unlucky then the x6 version above, but most probably the x7 version down here:

Carminat Navigation Communication - Europe V31.1

infix35 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Hello to you all.
    I am infix 35 from the Netherlands. And bought a Infiniti FX 35 build 2005 which was imported to the Netherlands in 2007. The original USA navigation is still in and working. But I want to navigate with this system in Europe.
    The question is; what do I have to do to make this work. The USA DVD, which is in the DVD rom unit in the car it at the moment, is map version 6.3 and further there it printed on the DVD rom; F0E 287R 0B OS X6.0 and further; 25920-CR94A and DVM X6051(US)
    Can any one help me to get it to work for Europe. Where can I download all the nescesary firmware, software ore what I need more???

many thanks already.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by infix35 View Post
    Hello to you all.
    I am infix 35 from the Netherlands. And bought a Infiniti FX 35 build 2005 which was imported to the Netherlands in 2007. The original USA navigation is still in and working. But I want to navigate with this system in Europe.
    The question is; what do I have to do to make this work. The USA DVD, which is in the DVD rom unit in the car it at the moment, is map version 6.3 and further there it printed on the DVD rom; F0E 287R 0B OS X6.0 and further; 25920-CR94A and DVM X6051(US)
    Can any one help me to get it to work for Europe. Where can I download all the nescesary firmware, software ore what I need more???

many thanks already.
    see post #2 in this thread for the latest map

Thanks

Hello Hell,

I already saw that, but to be honest, I do not know whta to do with that. The link bringst me to all kinds of rar and ISO maps and I am not to good with all that stuf. Is there a manual to what to do with that. Does it contains new software ore firmware and does the USA navigation Unit accept that??
    Please give me some aid??

Thanks already

Thanks

I think downloading assembling and finally burning maps are beyond the scope of this forum, but generally you should download all parts , unrar them into one .iso file and burn it for example with IMGburn (free). the map does not contain any firmware neither you need one. your US car should accept the european map with no prob.

gazo is offline Global Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,591 Times in 178 Posts

Generally speaking you may save yourself the trouble of this excercise. There are many examples of this problem with US imports
    AFAIK the unit needs to be replaced completely since it will not work with European map software
    There all also examples of different suppliers of the hardware. Xanavi will be the supplier for European units whereas Alpine might serve the US Market.
    Some brands of navigation can be reprogrammed with the aid of some hobbyists but never officially
    Last edited by gazo; 31st August 2011 at 06:52.
    All questions should be directed through the forum
    Private messages will be disregarded

Thanks

Gazo,

That would be bad news and a opposite opinion which what I read on this forum.
    Should I check which make the DVD unit is??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast