GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 153
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Maps Nissan 2010 for xanavi X6

  1. #1
    xfalax is offline Sergeant
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 67 Times in 9 Posts

    Maps Nissan 2010 for xanavi X6

    Use dvd+r dl and burn iso (soft imgburn)

    Models ok:
    - Micra K12
    - Almera N16
    - Tino V10
    - Primera P12
    - X-Trail T30 before may of >l 2005
    - Patrol Y61 before september of >l 2005
    - Murano Z50 before may of > 2006
    - 350Z/Roadstar Z33 before october of >l 2005

    Coverage details:

    Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.


    Last edited by xfalax; 13th March 2011 at 10:40. Reason: request moderator
    anviska85 likes this.


  2. #2
    fe3ck is offline Lance Corporal
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Maps Nissan 2010 for xanavi X6

    hi there, could you post some info about maps please? what maps are included? and > in "Murano Z50 anteriores a mayo del > 2006" means until 2006 or from 2006?
    im looking for "Europe - Nissan Xanavi X6.0 DVD v.2010" with Czech maps to Nissan Murano 2005 ...

    dont you know where could i get it or dont you have it please?
    thanks for answer

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to fe3ck For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    xfalax is offline Sergeant
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 67 Times in 9 Posts

    Re: Maps Nissan 2010 for xanavi X6

    Quote Originally Posted by fe3ck View Post
    hi there, could you post some info about maps please? what maps are included? and > in "Murano Z50 anteriores a mayo del > 2006" means until 2006 or from 2006?
    im looking for "Europe - Nissan Xanavi X6.0 DVD v.2010" with Czech maps to Nissan Murano 2005 ...

    dont you know where could i get it or dont you have it please?
    thanks for answer
    Not valid for Czech, only for Western europe. Murano works good before year 2006.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to xfalax For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    fe3ck is offline Lance Corporal
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Maps Nissan 2010 for xanavi X6

    Not valid for Czech, only for Western europe. Murano works good before year 2006.
    Well, Murano has only Western Europe originally installed. But according to NAVTEQ website, in newest 2010 version of Xanavi X6, there is Czech Republic marked on the map of states included (the small one right of Germany).
    See here:
    http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INT...gationMenu=YES

    Thats why i ask. So are you sure this version does not contain maps for Czech Republic? thanks a lot for answer anyway

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to fe3ck For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    xfalax is offline Sergeant
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 67 Times in 9 Posts

    Re: Maps Nissan 2010 for xanavi X6

    Quote Originally Posted by fe3ck View Post
    Well, Murano has only Western Europe originally installed. But according to NAVTEQ website, in newest 2010 version of Xanavi X6, there is Czech Republic marked on the map of states included (the small one right of Germany).
    See here:
    http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INT...gationMenu=YES

    Thats why i ask. So are you sure this version does not contain maps for Czech Republic? thanks a lot for answer anyway
    You're absolutely right, as you say is included in the map. tomorrow I'll Prague as a destination and to confirm results. Sorry for my English.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to xfalax For This Useful Post:


  10. #6
    fe3ck is offline Lance Corporal
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Maps Nissan 2010 for xanavi X6

    well, thanks a lot. I would appreciate your confirmation. Big thank you again

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to fe3ck For This Useful Post:


  12. #7
    xfalax is offline Sergeant
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 67 Times in 9 Posts

    Re: Maps Nissan 2010 for xanavi X6

    Quote Originally Posted by fe3ck View Post
    well, thanks a lot. I would appreciate your confirmation. Big thank you again
    sorry, looking at the picture I put up in the post, does not enter the Czech Republic...

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to xfalax For This Useful Post:


  14. #8
    fe3ck is offline Lance Corporal
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Maps Nissan 2010 for xanavi X6

    oh i see thats a shame :'( and what languages are there available for the menu? only for information... because mine has only English available :-) so I must continue finding, but thanks a lot for info and your time ;-)

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to fe3ck For This Useful Post:


  16. #9
    xfalax is offline Sergeant
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 67 Times in 9 Posts

    Re: Maps Nissan 2010 for xanavi X6

    Quote Originally Posted by fe3ck View Post
    oh i see thats a shame :'( and what languages are there available for the menu? only for information... because mine has only English available :-) so I must continue finding, but thanks a lot for info and your time ;-)
    The languages are loaded with a cd before loading the navigation dvd if you are interested I put the same post.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to xfalax For This Useful Post:


  18. #10
    fe3ck is offline Lance Corporal
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Maps Nissan 2010 for xanavi X6

    not neccessary, thanks ... btw even NAVTEQ (creator of navi) does not know, if there is Czech rep or not ... on the officially website, there is marked Czech rep in the map, but in the text description, there is nothing about Czech rep :-) funny and sad at the same time :-)

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to fe3ck For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •