Thread: Problem with Nissan X-Trail navi disk

bary80 is offline Private
    Thanks

Problem with Nissan X-Trail navi disk

Hi,i am trying to update Nissan X-trail 2007 with a new navigation disk.I am using Renault Carminat V32.1 on Verbatim +R DL,booktype DVD-ROM.Tested on Nissan Titan-everything is ok.Do i make a mistake?Is Nissan X-trail 2007 use Xanavi x6 or x7?This is my old green dvd disk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Problem with Nissan X-Trail navi disk-nissan.jpg  

Thanks

Re: Problem with Nissan X-Trail navi disk

Quote Originally Posted by bary80 View Post
    Hi,i am trying to update Nissan X-trail 2007 with a new navigation disk.I am using Renault Carminat V32.1 on Verbatim +R DL,booktype DVD-ROM.Tested on Nissan Titan-everything is ok.Do i make a mistake?Is Nissan X-trail 2007 use Xanavi x6 or x7?This is my old green dvd disk.
    hi Bary. try using DVD DL with a minus sign. mine xtrail does not read +. carminat site says xtrails use X7. however I read somewhere also that we cannot use update disc provided with the V31.1 becuase ther're intended for renault which uses X5 software and X7 maps. and xtrials use x7 soft. I got here to resolve that Q... regards,

3. The Following User Says Thank You to xtrail For This Useful Post:

hell is offline Brigadier General
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xtrail View Post
    hi Bary. try using DVD DL with a minus sign. mine xtrail does not read +. carminat site says xtrails use X7. however I read somewhere also that we cannot use update disc provided with the V31.1 becuase ther're intended for renault which uses X5 software and X7 maps. and xtrials use x7 soft. I got here to resolve that Q... regards,
    renault also uses x7 + x7 how it should be expected. xanavi 5.1 was the cd version , extinct for ages now, even x6 is obsolete for many years, also different hardware. the problem why it is not compatible with nissan that renault is a different hardware version, but nothing fancy, like a decade ago VDO produced a few dozens of navigation systems, same maps but 10-15 system discs.. it is not rocket science it's quite normal

Thanks

I will try to find dvd-r dl

Thanks

One more try with dvd+r dl and dvd-r dl Verbatim on the same burner.Result-two working dvd's ))))))