GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: Renault megane scenic navi stoped working after inserted carminat cd !!!

qsenc is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

Renault megane scenic navi stoped working after inserted carminat cd !!!

when i insert the cd in my renault megane scenic from 2000 the unit stoped working . now it shows only hour, and i can't start it. even radio stoped working. can some one help me in this matter?

hell is offline Lieutenant General
    Thanks

Re: Renault megane scenic navi stoped working after inserted carminat cd !!!

first what kind of cd?
    second what nav system , nav4 or nav5?
    third neither in above systems has the radio really close relationship with the nav unit only they share a common screen

Thanks

is a carminat informee. i have rezolved de problem by removing the battery . Now unit starts but can't read any cd. i hve write the cd with alcohool at low speed. Could be the lens of cd?

hell is offline Lieutenant General
    Thanks

look there are different carminat generations:

the carminat navigation inofrmee 1 can be NAV4 or NAV5 or NAV6 , as your car is from year 2000 it is either nav4 or nav5.
    are you sure that you have written the correct disc ? just because you asked in a carminat navigation informee 2 topic, which disc is definitely not for your system.
    on the other hand a wrong disc should have been simply rejected normally without any consequence

Thanks

Thank you for info !!