GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: need help with my Infinity EX25 Navigation system traslation

Thanks

Angry need help with my Infinity EX25 Navigation system traslation

hi.

I just bought a Nissan infinity EX25 in China. I totally regretted to buy this car.
    When I got the car, I changed the system to English. however the phone and GPS system is still in Chinese.

I don't care so much about the phone menu, easy to figure out with my basic understanding of the Chinese language. but the Navigation system is a different story.
    what will you do, if you don't understand the instructions on the road? yes you will look at the map. not very save, and very stupit of the manufactery. I was really hoping to eddit the disc by my self, but I couldn't find a way to edit the KWI files. so translating it by my self is no option. can enyone give me the english version of loading.kwi and STDVCE.KWI that comes with any infinity car so I can try changing the language or give me instruction how to edit those files. Thanks

hell is offline Lieutenant General
    Thanks

Re: need help with my Infinity EX25 Navigation system traslation

i can hardly believe that there is no english version on the disc or in the system... but who the hell would translate it from chinise back to english when they at the factory worked hard for months to translate it from english to chinise to launch their models at that market....