I have an Nissan 370x Roadster 2010.
On my car it's the Infiniti HDD sistem.
My map version is: 09-10 map no.1
1. What maps do I need?
2. Carminate v30 maps are good for my system?
3. I have options for SpeedCamps, But I've traveled Germany - Austria - Hungary and no warning...
4. Can I add POI's and Speed Camera?
Last edited by gazo; 16th May 2011 at 08:10.
and where to put that dvd?
In the DVD slot?
There is an option in Settings menu Map Update
I'll give it a try, but for the moment I'm downloading the 5 Gb map...
Tried v30.. but no luck.
I get stuck at start-up with message: Program loading
I don't know if are not the correct maps or the dvd media is the problem, but I've tried 3 times and no luck
Although "Program Loading" was displayed it does not warrant the thought that you have the correct DVD for this platform!
If we do assume that this DVD is also to be used for your system although it is doubted by me and others, of course you may have burnt a crap copy. Since you tell here that you tried 3 times it only goes to prove that:
- You are persistent without ascertaining you have the correct update DVD
- You may not fully comprehend how how to burn a proper DVD
- You used a crap writer
- You did not use proper DVD media
- The writing speed was too high
- The PC you are using causes the poor copies
- The laser unit of the navigation is worn or soiled
Last edited by gazo; 25th September 2010 at 12:03.
All questions should be directed through the forum
Private messages will be disregarded
weird for me that the car wants to load software not map, and of course the map dvd does not contains a full firmware only partial stuff (languages)
Thank you for contacting NAVTEQ.
Currently you have the latest map update available for your navigation system. At this moment we do not have any further information regarding a 2010-2011 map release. We advise you to keep in touch with our webstore atfor the latest information available.Code:
lamers , as usual
Last edited by hell; 30th September 2010 at 10:48.