GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Infiniti FX45 2006 Navi DVD US - which DVD EU - help please!

Thanks

Infiniti FX45 2006 Navi DVD US - which DVD EU - help please!

Hi friends,

could someone tell me which european navigation system is suitable for my american Infiniti FX45, Feb. 2006, all packages, original DVD:

Navigation system map data dvd for infiniti and nissan dvd navigations systems
    Map version 7.1, Released 2005, Map version code F0E 313R, Navteq

I need DVD Europe (all) 2011 or 2010. Which DVD can i download from this forum.

Thx for your help
    Kamilpost

hell is offline Lieutenant General
    Thanks

Re: Infiniti FX45 2006 Navi DVD US - which DVD EU - help please!

carminat v30 dvd (xanavi x7)

Thanks

Thx hell, is it possible update my nav firmware? Which CD can i use? Sorry for my "stupid" questions...

Thanks

no, you can use only the map, your firmware is different.

infix35 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Hello al of you,

After trying almost everything now my problem seems to be almost not solvable.
    I have infiniti FX35, build 2005 with US xanavi ( NCU-6120G(US). I want to have european navigation in my infiniti. I tried to replace the complete navigation computer by a Nissan Murano 2006 xanavi navigation computer ( CCU-3310Z(EU) bud that did not
    work. I had to rewire everything because they have different plugs and cable colours. I had the complete wiring diagrams of both available and made a rewire plan. Unfortunately no succes.( I still do not know why )
    No picture in the screen, nothing at all.
    Than I tried, with the original navigation unit again in the car first the original US DVD to see if everything after the rewiring still worked. It worked, US appered in the monitor. Than I replaced the US DVD with the Carminat V30 DVD , as told here above.
    System says; wrong DVD-ROM. I tried the update disc, system says, current version ( followe by the current version code) and further is says no other valid version available, with the CD rom in the player.
    So now I do not know how to go further.
    The original DVD US is version 6.3 NAVTEQ and is says further F0E 287R OB 0S X6.0
    What can I do to make this work in Europe???

Thanks in advance

Infix35

marius_nij is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by infix35 View Post
    Hello al of you,

The original DVD US is version 6.3 NAVTEQ and is says further F0E 287R OB 0S X6.0
    What can I do to make this work in Europe???

Thanks in advance

Infix35
    DVD Maps 2011 for nissan version X6

Thanks

Marius_nij,

Thanks for reply, but that was the first I tried, weeks ago. See the thead ( Infiniti FX35 DVD Europe ) Same result. Wrong DVD Rom the system says.
    That is the reason why I tried to replace complete navi computer. what I do not understand is that aparently some FX 35/FX45 owners have succes with either the X6 DVD version and others with the V3.0 DVD carminat. At my FX 35 nothing seems to work.
    What could be the problem??

Thanks

are you 100% sure that the discs u burnt are correct? btw if your original US disc is 6.x then there is no point of messing with carminat v30 or v31 discs as those represent a suitable disc for xanavi v7 systems

Thanks

Hell,

yes I am sure that all DVD's are burned correctly. I got the DVD X6 2010 perfectly to work in a NISSAN Murano build 2005. No problem. In my Infiniti FX 35 2005 with US Asystme ( Xanavi ) I now tried everything. 2010 X6, Carminat V30, Carminat V28, nothing workt. I even build in a complete original nav computer form a European NISSAN Murano. Unfortunately that does not work because the Xanavi nav computer for the USA works with a Horizental en Vertical sync signal in the Green signal for the display and the European Xanavi nav computer work with seperate Sync an Horizental and Vertikal signals.
    So now it seems that after trying everything I have to give up. The only possibility left is flashing the firmware ( i do not know how to do that ore if that is even possible ) of the USA xanavi nav computer so that navigation computer can reed the European DVD's. What keeps wondering mee is that it seems that some FX 35/45 owners with USA navigation computer get it to work with Carminat V30 ore Carminat V28.
    Mine doews not

Anyone have some ideas left??????

Thanks in advance

Infix 35

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by infix35 View Post
    Hell,

yes I am sure that all DVD's are burned correctly. I got the DVD X6 2010 perfectly to work in a NISSAN Murano build 2005. No problem. In my Infiniti FX 35 2005 with US Asystme ( Xanavi ) I now tried everything. 2010 X6, Carminat V30, Carminat V28, nothing workt. I even build in a complete original nav computer form a European NISSAN Murano. Unfortunately that does not work because the Xanavi nav computer for the USA works with a Horizental en Vertical sync signal in the Green signal for the display and the European Xanavi nav computer work with seperate Sync an Horizental and Vertikal signals.
    So now it seems that after trying everything I have to give up. The only possibility left is flashing the firmware ( i do not know how to do that ore if that is even possible ) of the USA xanavi nav computer so that navigation computer can reed the European DVD's. What keeps wondering mee is that it seems that some FX 35/45 owners with USA navigation computer get it to work with Carminat V30 ore Carminat V28.
    Mine doews not

Anyone have some ideas left??????

Thanks in advance

Infix 35
    Hey i have almost the same problem as u, since i came from US to Europe so still i have no gps in m car cos i only have DVD Map Version 3.6 NAVITEQ F0E 287R 0B OS X6.0 i dont even know what is that but i want to have EU GPS DVD in my car. And as i understood u have some links for proper DVD download to help me. I drive NISSAN MURANO SL 2005 US. Can u contact me somehow? leave a message at email or smth else i really need that DVD.

Sorry for my English

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast