HTC Desire series is the series of low range smartphones from HTC, this is the Desire 400 Dual SIM version with fair specs such as 1 GB RAM, 1 Ghz Dual Core CPU, 5 Mega Pixel shooter, Jellybean and a 4.3" screen. Now we have to root this device to make it do more functions and do more, Get ready to root HTC Desire 400 Dual SIM.
1. Download the above apk file.
2. Move the apk file to your HTC Desire 400 internal storage.
3. Install the apk file.
4. Open Framaroot app from Menu.
5. Choose SuperSU from the Menu in Framaroot app and tap any of the below exploits. (If one not work try another)
6. After choosing exploit, a success message will be given and your device will be rooted.
7. You can check SuperSU app in the Menu.