1. Extract Impactor_0.9.14.zip to a folder on your desktop.
2. Enable USB Debugging on your device. To do this, go to Settings > Developer options and tick the USB Debugging checkbox. If you don’t find Developer options listed in Settings, go to Settings > About phone and keep tapping on the build number until you see the message ‘you are now a developer.’ You should now find Developer options listed under Settings.
3. Connect your device to your PC. If your PC installs drivers at this stage, let it do so and then continue with the procedure.
4. From the extracted folder, double-click on Impactor.exe.
5. Choose # drop SuperSU su to /system/xbin/su from the drop-down menu.
6. Click on Start in the Cydia Compactor app.
7. Once Cydia Compactor has finished its job, your device should be partially rooted. To complete the rooting process, go to the Play Store and install the SuperSU app and Busybox.