Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Saab 9-3 Delphi/Groundig Navigation 2010-2011 DVD Eastern and Western Europe

wojtekimarco is offline Private
    Thanks

Re: Saab 9-3 Delphi/Groundig Navigation 2010-2011 DVD Eastern and Western Europe

I wanted to ask about the newest version - latest update from Saab.

Is it 12825513
    or
    13317866?

Thanks

Re: Saab 9-3 Delphi/Groundig Navigation 2010-2011 DVD Eastern and Western Europe

Hi all !

I'm sorry for out of topic but in earlier post someone write about hidden menu in radio and I have question about the radio with touch-screen.
    Anyone have got any instruction (in english or german) with hidden menu?

I have some problem with my audio.
    I have got saab 93 SportCombi, my audio system is premium 150 (7 speakers + bass speaker in the trunk) and my bass speaker play very quietly, the bass sound very gently and shallow without raises.
    the 1st think was problem with amp amp but we play very good in other saab,
    the 2nd think was bass speaker, but the speaker play very good in other saab.
    the 3th think it must be the radio! But my radio play very good on all speakers but he only gently play bass speaker.

Can you help me?

Best regards and greetings from Poland (Warsaw)
    Last edited by maclong; 23rd December 2012 at 13:54.

jvdm is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

Hello Ed1, first I tried the 24 and 18 files. The 18 files for the East is working OK. The 24 files for the West is working, but I can’t go to addresses and POI’s.
    Then I tried the 9 files for the West from uploaded.net. Here again I can’t go to addresses and POI’s.
    We tried several computer’s and burners but we can’t get further than this.
    Do you have any idea what I can do to solve this problem ? ? ?
    If you have a good copy maybe you would send in to me and I'll pay you for it.

Ed1
    Ed1 is offline Staff Sergeant
    Thanks

Hello jvdm,
    sorry , I can not help you cause I did only reupload data from the first post to the uploaded.net , never check disks personally :-(

Thanks

jvdm, I'll check in my saab western map, if the maps will work fine, i can send you a dvd because I made 2 dvd with this map

jvdm is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

Hello maclong that would be great, we tried so many things with DVD's and Burners. It's nice to see the road map but being able to put an address and find the way is better :-)
    JvdM

Thanks

Hi,
    I have the same problem like jvdm. I'm not possible to use the navigation on the west DVD (DVD 2). There is no possibility to insert the adress.
    Is there any solution for that?

Many thanks.

amuro67 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

I sell these maps in ORIGINAL. Only one set. If someone is interested in, please contact me in pm.

floods is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

Hi,

I am new on this forum, just see this post about Delphi navigation system.

I have a Cadillac CTS 2003 with a Delphi navigation system too, anybody know if i can use the Saab 9-3 DVD from this thread ? i think that can be the same navi system, Cadillac is GM too.

Or other solution, i have the original DVD for my car, it is possible to just take the maps from the Saab or other and put it on my original DVD file, then burn the DVD with modified maps ? all file on my DVD are .DAT files, but don't know how to read this file and don't find any map in .DAT file.

I don't can buy a DVD, it don't exist any new update for my car with Europe maps, already check with Cadillac, but nothing.

Thanks

afhaaljap is offline Corporal
    Thanks

A torrent of these DVD's can be found here

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast