Tools for help you download content, maps to pc and you android device.
How to use this tools.
1. Install Sygic Aura apk.
2. Download SygicDownloader.rar and extract it.
3. Run SygicDownloader.exe form you extract file and select contents, maps as needed. then click download.
4. Wait for download complete. Go to inside DL folder then copy Aura folder. Put it in your device.
5. Run Sygic in Android device without download any contents and maps. except configuration files
6. No need to download contents and maps again.
Thanks my friend, now I will play with the android device... :-)
How about for Windows Mobile?
Otherwise there is the old sygic software for win mobile and older symbian. I don't think this is being supported anymore with new maps and there is no downloader available, only for the aura variant.
Last edited by lucids; 23rd November 2011 at 11:24.
Here's what's happening on SGS2 (non rooted):
When I click on Sygic, the downloader starts and asks for internet connection and can't continue without connection.
So I enable WiFi and let it load the configuration files after which I can't do anything other than clicking Continue.
When I hit continue it starts downloading some files which I interrupt and it comes back to same Continue screen.
What am I doing wrong here?
Hello ! so does those maps match with sygic fleet truck ? or is there other software for car gps ! thx man
hi, i can not download the prog. it says only the auther or uploader can do so. is their any other links that i can download th e prog. thanks
please upload it somewhere else, they've deleted it from the site..
I +1 that!!!