Thanks

Re: Sygic 12.13

Quote Originally Posted by bipsync View Post
    this thread helped me alot..
    http://gpsunderground.com/forum/andr...2-1-3-a-5.html

PAT.T is offline Private
    Thanks

Not sure what the problem is but my reply to the above questions was answered but the post has been deleted, no reason given, and my replies seem to take 6 hours before they are added to the form.
    therefore i see no reason to continue.

Thanks

Thanks mate. Runs great on both my Acer Iconia tablet and Acer Liquid phone.

Thanks

Just wanted to share with you all some interesting points:
    I've followed install instruction that were published here (at the first thread).
    The interesting thing is that trial ver. of sygic 12.1.3 downloaded an older map ver. of Israel.
    When I was using sygic 11.2.6, inside aura/maps I had map of Israel dated to 2013.1 (that was downloaded using sygic downloader that came along with sygic 11.2.6)
    but with trial ver. of sygic 12.1.3 inside sygic/maps I had map dated to 2011.12 which is much older.
    My guess is (I did not try to download any other maps using the trial ver. of sygic 12.1.3) sygic do no want you to have their latest maps when you using trial.
    The simple solution was to use "SygicDownloader_1.9" (just google it), download what ever map you want (SygicDownloader_1.9 indeed downloaded the newest map of Israel
    i.e 2013.01) then just copy it (from your pc "/aura/maps" folder to your "/sygic/maps" folder on sdcard) then you have to edit content.info file located in "/sygic/maps".
    Within the file you just have to change the date of the map, otherwise sygic will not be aware you have this map.
    So all you do is:
    I'll give this as an example, it is the same with all other maps as well.
    Israel folder map name starts with "isr" (which is a country code) so search within content.info file for you country's code (in my case it is "isr")
    as I mentioned above sygic downloaded for me map dated to 2011.12 so when I found this string:"ISR:2011.12" I've changed it to "ISR:2013.01" and saved the file.
    Now just launch sygic, and it will recognize your map.
    This method can be used to obtain more maps after you've uninstalled legit ver. of sygic and moved to the cracked one (no need to install 11.2.6 download maps then move back to 12.1.3 etc.).
    Also you can use this method if your trial period has expired and legit sygic will only download base files.

Hope this can help any one, best of luck for you all.

Thanks

Anyone have the problem when exiting the app? From time to time it just freezes there and I have to force close it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PAT.T View Post
    Not my post just adding the info here.

Download Instructions:

1. Install Sygic com.sygic.aura-1.apk (10,66 MB) - uploaded.to or http://www.rapidfileshare.net/66bb1l6fb ... 1.apk.html
    2. Active sygic as trial and downloads your needed maps.
    3. Now using Explorer rename "Sygic" folder on your sdcard to "Sygics".
    4. Uninstall Sygic trial App from your phone.
    5. Download Sygic_12.1.3.CK.apk Sygic_12.1.3.CK.apk (10,66 MB) - uploaded.to or Download Sygic apk /Sygic_12.1.3.CK.apk.html and install
    6. Now change again folder "Sygics" to "Sygic" (back to origional name)
    7. Open App Sygic.

added:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...gic.aura&hl=en

Start fresh and uninstall sygic and delete the sygic folder on your sd card. Go to Google Play and install the trial version. When the app first starts it downloads needed files and then asks you to start trial or restore. You need to select start trial. Download your needed maps, voices, and the required needed files. Close the app. Use a file manager/explorer to rename the Sygic folder to Sygics. Then uninstall the trial version. Do not clear data or cache. Just force stop if needed and then uninstall. Install the cracked version from the links in line 5 of your download instructions. Rename the Sygics folder back to Sygic. Then run the app. You even can download more maps with the cracked version just like previous versions. I even signed in with an account I used with the previous cracked version. All connects and works 100%.
    Super Super Thanks, Power to you

Thanks

Hi all,

I have found a new method for those have not "7 day trial option".

1). Install Sygic v11.2.6, use the Downloader
    to download the maps you want.

2). Uninstall Remove The Sygic 11.2.6 App,
    [Use the phone option menu but
    DON'T clear app data].

3). Rename the 'Aura' folder to 'Sygic'.

4). Install Sygic_12.1.3.CK'.

5). Start the Sygic App, it starts to download
    80MB [new basefiles].

6). It Will show the "Buy ..... Ativate ...", just click
    on "Done at the right bottom.

7). It close Sygic, restart Sygic and you have
    Sygic 12.1.3 working.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

As I have posted on the Maps thread, please note that there was an error with Sygic's map naming on their server.

The latest maps are actually 2012.01, or 2012.03/4/6 , depending on the map country.
    The 2013.01, or similar map numbers were a mistake by Sygic.

I have seen some postings on this forum suggesting 2013.01, or similar, are the latest - they are not.

Thanks

Great post!

Thanks

Ho do I change map locations from internal phone meory to sd card?
    I have seen some instructions but they do not work for me or for this version og sygic.
    I have a samsung galaxy ace 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast