Sygic GPS Navigation 12.1.3 with MapmyIndia 7 Maps for Android Devices
Cracked version of Sygic GPS Navigation 12.1.3 with the Base Files and MapmyIndia 7 Maps of India integrated. In addition all English language TTS (Text To Speech) files are included.
Thus no need to download anything, post installation!!! One single download and simple install. No verification/registration.
1. Extract the contents of the .zip archive.
2. Copy the folders 'LoquendoTTS', 'Sygic' and the file 'sygic_gps_navigation_12_1_3.apk' (previously extracted) to the root of your SD Card/Phone memory.
3. Install application by executing the file 'sygic_gps_navigation_12_1_3.apk'. ('Unknown sources' option under 'Settings\Applications' should be enabled.)
1. Do not download maps of India from Sygic. These will overwrite the MapmyIndia maps. MapmyIndia maps seem to be more detailed than the TomTom maps included with Sygic by default.
2. In case there is a previous Sygic installation on the phone, uninstall and delete the 'Aura' folder.
3. I would not recommend using the 'My Sygic' feature (including logging on) as you understand this is not genuine software. Though some reports suggests that it still works!
4. You can also disable internet access and 'My Sygic' feature if you want by customising certain hidden settings present in the file 'Sygic\Android\settings.ini' on the memory card of the phone :
(a) At line 167, change 'internet=true' to 'internet=false', to disallow Sygic from using internet. It uses it to do an internet search of nearby PIOs, which might not be required.
(b) At line 172, change 'mysygic=true' to 'mysygic=false', to disable 'My Sygic' option.