Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Sygic Navigation 12.1.3 (for Android) with MapmyIndia 7 Maps & English TTS included

kanchu_deep is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Sygic Navigation 12.1.3 (for Android) with MapmyIndia 7 Maps & English TTS included

Greetings,

Sygic GPS Navigation 12.1.3 with MapmyIndia 7 Maps for Android Devices
    [Torrent]

Cracked version of Sygic GPS Navigation 12.1.3 with the Base Files and MapmyIndia 7 Maps of India integrated. In addition all English language TTS (Text To Speech) files are included.

Thus no need to download anything, post installation!!! One single download and simple install. No verification/registration.

Instructions :
    1. Extract the contents of the .zip archive.
    2. Copy the folders 'LoquendoTTS', 'Sygic' and the file 'sygic_gps_navigation_12_1_3.apk' (previously extracted) to the root of your SD Card/Phone memory.
    3. Install application by executing the file 'sygic_gps_navigation_12_1_3.apk'. ('Unknown sources' option under 'Settings\Applications' should be enabled.)

Note:
    1. Do not download maps of India from Sygic. These will overwrite the MapmyIndia maps. MapmyIndia maps seem to be more detailed than the TomTom maps included with Sygic by default.
    2. In case there is a previous Sygic installation on the phone, uninstall and delete the 'Aura' folder.
    3. I would not recommend using the 'My Sygic' feature (including logging on) as you understand this is not genuine software. Though some reports suggests that it still works!
    4. You can also disable internet access and 'My Sygic' feature if you want by customising certain hidden settings present in the file 'Sygic\Android\settings.ini' on the memory card of the phone :
    (a) At line 167, change 'internet=true' to 'internet=false', to disallow Sygic from using internet. It uses it to do an internet search of nearby PIOs, which might not be required.
    (b) At line 172, change 'mysygic=true' to 'mysygic=false', to disable 'My Sygic' option.

Enjoy!!!

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to kanchu_deep For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Sygic Navigation 12.1.3 (for Android) with MapmyIndia 7 Maps & English TTS includ

This is perfect. SGS2. I followed the instruction.
    But i UN zipped in the ext. SD-card.
    Put al the maps that i will there, map folder.
    Installed there too. Of line navigating, all over.
    Unbelievable.
    Thanks B-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Birgers For This Useful Post:

Doc4fun is offline Private
    Thanks

Re: Sygic Navigation 12.1.3 (for Android) with MapmyIndia 7 Maps & English TTS includ

Please, help
    After install app and map, everything work fine except TTS voice was not show in voice to select.
    Thank for your time.

Thanks

@Doc4fm - Greetings,

Seems strange that you are having this problem. In the application in the "Main Menu" open "My Sygic". Then open "Manage voices". Re-install the TTS you require (just click to select/de-select) and then try. Preferably download over Wi-Fi.

Hope this helps. Regards...

Thanks

Can the application with base files be made available without the maps.

Doc4fun is offline Private
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kanchu_deep View Post
    @Doc4fm - Greetings,

Seems strange that you are having this problem. In the application in the "Main Menu" open "My Sygic". Then open "Manage voices". Re-install the TTS you require (just click to select/de-select) and then try. Preferably download over Wi-Fi.

Hope this helps. Regards...
    Thank you for your tip. So I need to download TTS from sygic to make it work, now i have 2 folder name " LoquendoTTS", one in external_sd card and new one just create after download in phone internal memory. I will try to delete the one downloaded from torrent to see TTS still working.
    Thank a lot for your help and you have a good holiday.

Thanks

@udnan - Greetings,
    As you requested: [Torrent]...
    Enjoy!

Thanks

I have followed the above mentioned steps; maps gets loaded and also GPS is working fine. But TTS is not working and also getting invalid license voice.

Thanks

Greetings rajeshkapur,
    Seems slightly strange to me that this problem is occurring.
    Are you using the version with MapmyIndia Maps or the one without the MapmyIndia Maps?
    Which device are you using it on?
    Are the non-TTS voices working?
    I hope you have copied the folder "LoquendoTTS".
    Kindly post some more specific details.
    We'll try & sort it out.
    Regards...

Thanks

Thank you for this download
    rameshachra likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast