1. Install Sygic 12.2 beta2 - trial from here: link
2. Start the application and downloads resources, etc.
3. Using a file explorer rename folder Sygic to Sygic_1
4. Uninstall Sygic 12.2 beta2 - trial (a device reboot is recommended after uninstall).
5. Install Sygic 12.2 beta2 - full from here: link
6. Change folder name Sygic_1 back to Sygic.
7. Start Sygic application.
Requires Android 4.0 and up.
Last edited by mikyhouse55; 22nd December 2012 at 17:11.
Works like a charm on my Galaxy Note running CM 10.1, Android 4.2.1.
I have run through my trial period quite some time ago, but can report back that the 11.2.6 bypass still works, as reported in the 12.1.3 thread.