Thread: How can I make a working backup copy of Teleatlas DVD map for Blaupunkt HSRNS (NX)

Thanks

How can I make a working backup copy of Teleatlas DVD map for Blaupunkt HSRNS (NX)

I have a 2009 Ford Focus fitted with OEM Sat Nav by Blaupunkt, oem model HSRNS (equivalent to Travel pilot NX )

The Europe 2009 DVD that came with the unit has become scratched. I would like to make a working backup copy for my own use to protect against the original becoming unuseable.

I am aware that the disc is copy protected, has anyone derived a method to overcome the copy protection ?

gazo is offline Global Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,587 Times in 176 Posts

Re: How can I make a working backup copy of Teleatlas DVD map for Blaupunkt HSRNS (NX

No one has yet succeeded in making a functioning copy

Question remains how the DVD got scratched in the first place since it is hidden behind a panel that normally never comes off!
    All questions should be directed through the forum
    Private messages will be disregarded

Thanks

Re: How can I make a working backup copy of Teleatlas DVD map for Blaupunkt HSRNS (NX

Before trying to copy i'd get as many scratches out as possible first. No good copying errors over. I've copied many a sat nav dvd with Clone DVD. Did have an issue once with colour of sustrate being too "blue" for the reader in a BMW but did again using another make and all worked fine. You may need to burn at the slowest speed possible to reduce errors and test using plus & minus discs (dont bother DVDRW) but worth a go.

Thanks

The NX DVD cannot be copied as stated earlier
    Thus there is not much point in advising to remove the scratches either
    Last edited by gazo; 27th August 2010 at 13:42.

Thanks

Hi Gazo. I found a link to the Teleatlas DVD map for Blaupunkt HSRNS 2010 DVD Europe. Ofcourse I don´t know if it´s working. I don´t have this system. But maybe you know if it is a working one. Here is de link to the nzb file
    Have fun Kajoe

Thanks

Not working and the same link has appeared elsewhere on the forum
    It is impossible to make a working copy so you can stop your search

LinkBacks (?)

1. 3rd March 2011, 18:26