Installing downloaded maps to tomtom
Ive been struggling to do this over the last couple of days, but got mine working. this is how ive
done it. Im guessing that each model is different.
Back up your tomtom via `home` or winrar, google this if your not sure..
GOTO `latest Keygen folder` download from
MAke sure that Device ID has the tomtoms unique code (xxxxxxxx) you find this in options
status/version information, i think you get this screen different ways with different models. opens
up with notepad or similar, then type in your code
`YOURMAP` is the map youve downloaded, they generally come with a meta text that is a description of
map and lots of numbers.
1. Copy YOURMAP.meta & YOURMAP.pna to folder "insert_meta_from_Map_here" in the same folder, copy the
meta text (including semi colon) into `only_for_runmedfordct` this opens with notepad or similar
2. Copy YOURMAP .Meta to folder "Progs"
3. Make sure your unique device code is in DEVICEID
4. Run RunMeforDTC.cmd and chose 1 enter and 1 enter and your done. If you see your deviceID, then
5. Copy YOURMAP.meta & YOURMAP.pna & YOURMAP.dtc from "insert_meta_from_Map_here" to a copy of the
MAP folder you downloaded that had all the YOURMAP files then overwrite existing files. Then it on
root of your SSD card via `my computer` (obvouisly tomtom should be connected with ssd card in
6. Run RunMeforAllAutomatic and go through stages 2 & 3
7. TomTom will detect map when starting TT device
I know that the clever people out there probably do this a different way, but this works for me I
hope this helps you