GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: [moved] Newbie help pse - North_America_2GB_840.2562 noit seen by Tomtom PDA 7.910

Thanks

[moved] Newbie help pse - North_America_2GB_840.2562 noit seen by Tomtom PDA 7.910

Ok Have downloaded this map and copied to the SD card on my windows phone. Am running 7.910(9185) with a UK map successfully installed in the same place. Have run the .meta file thru easytools and copied .meta and .dct files back to map folder on phone. (I used my device ID). When I run tomtom and go to manage maps it only shows the UK map. How do I get it to see the USA map and include it as an option? I know this isn't the latest USA map but all the links on this site are at the moment broken or banned by rapidshare! Sure this is a real newbie ask, please don't be too scathing in your reply (I've searched for the last hour, must be asking the wrong question!

Mod edit: OK so I've uploaded a new UK map and works fine. Must be the USA map I downloaded. Are there any live links to a USA map or can someone PM me please! Tried all the published links in the sticky but they are dead.
    Last edited by jarkita; 31st May 2010 at 23:19. Reason: posts merged

steve uk is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

Re: [moved] Newbie help pse - North_America_2GB_840.2562 noit seen by Tomtom PDA 7.91

not familiar with windows phone. some one else may be able to help. bumps your post back up tho.