My method which always works:
1. Extract the Easyusetools folder and subfolders to the root of a hard disk in my pc (structure X:\easyusetools\ with subfolders)
2. check that the meta.txt in subfolder \progs has the 845. map metas
3. copy the files *.pna and *.meta from the map folder to the subfolder \insert_meta_from_Map_here
4. write your 10 character device ID (from ttgo.bif) in a file called DeviceID.txt in easyusetools main folder. No spaces between the digits.
5. run RunMeforDCT.cmd in a CMD dosbox. On Vista and Win7 go to Start > search box > type CMD and rightclick on the found cmd.exe then select "run as administrator".
6. copy the resulting *.dct file into the map folder.
If you still have errors, post the output of the commands here, but anonymise your deviceID.