GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: tomtom rider help

Thanks

tomtom rider help

hoping I have put this in the right place. Im a complete newbie with sat navs so forgive me if im wrong, Ive tried seach with no luck. So heres my question,what Im hoping todo is put a different type os systemthink you call them a se version? on with uk and euro maps but keeping all the functions of the rider but with lane guidance etc which are used on the car sat navs? is this even possible ? if not what would be my best bet

thanks fpr any help you can give Dave

ChillyCat is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Thanks

Re: tomtom rider help

chart will tell ya all that's compatable with the "Rider"

heijx is offline Second Lieutenant
    Thanks

Re: tomtom rider help

Quote Originally Posted by roguesprinter View Post
    hoping I have put this in the right place. Im a complete newbie with sat navs so forgive me if im wrong, Ive tried seach with no luck. So heres my question,what Im hoping todo is put a different type os systemthink you call them a se version? on with uk and euro maps but keeping all the functions of the rider but with lane guidance etc which are used on the car sat navs? is this even possible ? if not what would be my best bet

thanks fpr any help you can give Dave
    The only navcore known to me that keeps the earpiece function of the Rider working is the 8.544 ME navcore created by DarkMireille. Google for 8.544 and DarkMireille and you'll find an entire topic devoted to this navcore.