GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: [United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland][850.2782]

  1. #1
    rotson's Avatar
    rotson is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,639
    Thanks
    3,027
    Thanked 6,595 Times in 1,022 Posts

    [United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland][850.2782]

    United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland 850.2782

    Requirements: PDA /PNA



    DOWNLOAD - SINGLE LINK:
    rapidshare.com
    hotfile.com
    netload.in

  2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rotson For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: [United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland][850.2782]

    Hi does this contain a valid meta.txt

    ive download this map from 3 different sources now, none have a meta to allow generating the dlc (I dont fancy dl another that is missing the blowfish code)

    cheers

    Cancel that found this on another forum, generated a valid dlc for me, hope it helps

    Code:
    ; United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_850_2782
    D8 25 BE 93 B7 43 EA EA A9 BC C7 52 C5 B3 15 79 United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland-162.meta
    Last edited by Iamnuts; 15th June 2010 at 19:53.

  4. #3
    lluca's Avatar
    lluca is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: [United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland][850.2782]

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamnuts View Post
    Hi does this contain a valid meta.txt

    ive download this map from 3 different sources now, none have a meta to allow generating the dlc (I dont fancy dl another that is missing the blowfish code)

    cheers

    Cancel that found this on another forum, generated a valid dlc for me, hope it helps

    Code:
    ; United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_850_2782
    D8 25 BE 93 B7 43 EA EA A9 BC C7 52 C5 B3 15 79 United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland-162.meta
    I everyone,

    I've tried with EA5_v0.57.21 and I couln't beak the map with the meta abobe.

    Cansomeone help me? Yhanls.

    LL

  5. #4
    lluca's Avatar
    lluca is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: [United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland][850.2782]

    OK, i got the map and still i couln't crack it with EA5_v0.57.21 and with this meta

    ; United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_850_2782
    D8 25 BE 93 B7 43 EA EA A9 BC C7 52 C5 B3 15 79 United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland-162.meta

    thanks anyway.

    LL

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: [United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland][850.2782]

    what msg do you get from easy activator?

    does your map folder have a meta file which ends in 162?
    Last edited by Iamnuts; 17th June 2010 at 18:31.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: [United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland][850.2782]

    There is no problem for activation

    Code:
    ; United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_850_2782
    D8 25 BE 93 B7 43 EA EA A9 BC C7 52 C5 B3 15 79 United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland-162.meta
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland][850.2782]-screen002.jpg  

  8. #7
    lluca's Avatar
    lluca is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: [United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland][850.2782]

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamnuts View Post
    what msg do you get from easy activator?

    does your map folder have a meta file which ends in 162?
    that's correct.

  9. #8
    lluca's Avatar
    lluca is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: [United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland][850.2782]

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKaon View Post
    There is no problem for activation

    Code:
    ; United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_850_2782
    D8 25 BE 93 B7 43 EA EA A9 BC C7 52 C5 B3 15 79 United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland-162.meta
    Thanks
    I don't know. Maybe I don't know how to do it.

    Thank's once again.

    LL
    Last edited by lluca; 18th June 2010 at 14:23.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: [United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland][850.2782]

    try just making a meta.txt file with only the details from the above code inside and save it some where easy to find then when you use alberts easy activator tell it to use the meta.txt from the location you saved that meta.txt and see what happens. Its possibe that you might be loading the wrong meta.txt into easy activator.

    please tell us what message you get wether its a good result or even a bad one...

  11. #10
    suepermaster is offline Private
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: [United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland][850.2782]

    Thats the error i get wen i try to crack the Map.

    any help?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland][850.2782]-error.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •