Im not sure you can unless you subscribe to tomtoms own camera updates. However I posted this previously so I will post it for you as you seem unable to search.
If you want to use speed cam files on your iPhone you have the problem that your phone does not have a Device ID ,therfore no Keygen can generate the .DCT file to make the cams work.
The following info was found in deepest areas of the WWW and I could not test it ,because I dont have an iPhone
If you still want to use the :
1. Download a Keygen where you can manually type in the Device ID ,like Easy Activator[what I use here as an example).
2. Put the cam files of your choice into the map folder.
3. Backup any .dct files from your map folder to the PC.
4. Run EA and put AAHBQB2XJE into the field for the Device ID.
5. Choose the map folder in the next step.
6. Browse for the "meta.txt" with the code for your speed cam inside(the above link should have all of them inside the meta.txt).
7. Klick on generate the *.meta.dct file.
8. Copy your .DCT files from your backup back to the map folder.