Re: Several questions for New Purchaser of TomTom
1. Some hubs cannot provide enough power to charge devices. There are lots of cheap USB mains plugin charges about.
2. I have a "just mobile" USB power pack to power my TT when I go walkabout - works great.
3. I tried that, but it didn't save much, but some night screens are more visible in outside light.
4. Looks like you updated when the servers were busy, its normally very quick.
5. Make sure you do a back up using explorerand save it on your PC, and not just TT Home. And yes it can take a while.
TomTom Go730 + Bootloader 5.5229 + Navcore SE 9485 + Latest UK Map
Garmin Zumo 660LM + Latest Firmware and Maps
Windows Ultimate 7 64bit + OCZ-SSD + i7 2600K @ 4.6 GHz + 2GB Radeon HD 6970 + 8GB DDR3 1600MHz