GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: Navcore 9.101 on GO 910 COULD NOT GET IQR, ASR and ALG WORKING AT ALL. PLEASE HELP

Invisible is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

Navcore 9.101 on GO 910 COULD NOT GET IQR, ASR and ALG WORKING AT ALL. PLEASE HELP

I have tried all modes and fiddling with the setconfig.txt file but despite all efforts no feature other than 910's own features are working. I am currently using x40 mode and deleted everything from the setconfig.txt file except for the mode setting (first line) and runcheck. I have copied over SE files too. Please advice. Thanks in advance.

heijx is offline Second Lieutenant
    Thanks

Re: Navcore 9.101 on GO 910 COULD NOT GET IQR, ASR and ALG WORKING AT ALL. PLEASE HEL

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
    I have tried all modes and fiddling with the setconfig.txt file but despite all efforts no feature other than 910's own features are working. I am currently using x40 mode and deleted everything from the setconfig.txt file except for the mode setting (first line) and runcheck. I have copied over SE files too. Please advice. Thanks in advance.
    Please check if your map supports these functions. What map are you using?

Thanks

Re: Navcore 9.101 on GO 910 COULD NOT GET IQR, ASR and ALG WORKING AT ALL. PLEASE HEL

Thanks for swift reply. I am using Western and Central Europe v8.45 map which I believe is the latest.

Thanks

I guess its not clear why the features are not working. I chose not to delete the original LoquendoTTS folder in the tomtom and just added the directories in the new navcore's folders. Can someone please clarify the installation procedure as the instructions provided in the readmenot.txt file is not very clear, such as the files in the config folder ?

lluca is offline Corporal
    Thanks

try the Western_and_Central_Europe_2GB_845_2645. it will work for shure.

Thanks

Ok will try that too. Thank you.

Thanks

Tried that, IQR works but auto speech recog. and lane guidance doesn't... which brings me to ask, what actually is the best navcore and map for the 910? IQR is first priority but if there's a combination that allows all functions obviously would be better. Also, I couldn't find the navcore v map charts?

Megalos is offline First Sergeant
    Thanks

For the chart, see here: You must enable the ALG in the menu. Have you done that? For a GO910, I would recommend NC 9.026 (the NC 9.101 is for the ONE / XL series). To install the NC, first completely empty the SD card or internal memory (after you have backed up everything of course). Then install the NC and map.

Thanks

Great. I realised the charts were at a very obvious place just after the post. Just for information to others it actually turned out ALG also works, so I have IGR and ALG working but no ASR still. Thank alot for all the help, really appreciate it. This site is great. A special thanks to TTUSER for the SE ttsystems.