omTom Southern Africa
    Version: 1.4.1 (iOS 4.0 Tested)
    Category: Navigation
    Publisher: TomTom International BV
    Relase Date: 2010-06-30
    Added Date: 2010-07-05
    Price $59.99
    Size: 252 MB

Get the TomTom navigation app and have smart, easy-to-use, turn-by-turn navigation on your iPhone or iPod touch, whenever and wherever you need it.

And, now, never miss a turn. The new TomTom app guides you even while you're on a call or running a different app on your iPhone.

***WHAT'S NEW***
    - SEAMLESS NAVIGATION WHILE CALLING (iPhone 3GS only*): See continuous visual instructions, even when you are on a call, so you still find your way. Now making and answering calls safely won't slow you down.

- BACKGROUND NAVIGATION INSTRUCTIONS (iPhone 3GS & iPod touch 3rd Gen. only*): Lets you see other apps on your screen while still receiving spoken turn-by-turn instructions.

- ROUTE SHARING: Share your route details with your contacts via email. Keep friends and family up to date with your plans.

- DEPARTURE REMINDER: Added to your calendar, departure reminders make you aware of when you need to get on the road.

- ECO ROUTES: Save money and reduce your impact on the environment by driving with these more fuel-efficient Eco Routes.

- CAR SYMBOLS: Personalize the car symbol on your driving screen. Choose from a range of car icons and symbols.

***KEY FEATURES***
    - IQ ROUTES™ TECHNOLOGY: TomTom's exclusive technology evaluates routes based on actual traffic speeds, rather than static posted speed limits, and will recommend the fastest route for the time of day.
    - ADVANCED LANE GUIDANCE: Enhanced graphics show you exactly which lane to take in complex multi-lane situations.
    - HELP ME! EMERGENCY MENU: Easily access local emergency providers such as police, fire stations, and hospitals.
    - LOCAL SEARCH POWERED BY GOOGLE: Find shops & businesses wherever you are, and navigate directly there.
    - AUTOMATIC DAY & NIGHT MODE: Adjusts screen brightness based on time of day.
    - FAST ROUTE RE-CALCULATION: Reroutes you if you miss a turn.
    - LANDSCAPE/PORTRAIT ORIENTATION OPTION: Place your screen sideways or upright and the app responds, allowing you to view the road the way you prefer.
    - DESIGNED & OPTIMIZED FOR IPHONE & IPOD TOUCH: The app responds to the same familiar, multi-touch capabilities you’re used to. Easily scroll through menus or pinch to zoom in and out of the map.
    - IPOD PLAYER SUPPORT: Control your iPod easily from within the TomTom app.
    - AUTOMATIC MUSIC FADING: Ensures that you will never miss a navigation instruction.
    - DESTINATION DIALING (iPhone only): Call Points of Interest from directly within your app.
    - NAVIGATE TO CONTACTS (iPhone only): Navigate directly to people and places in your address book.
    - SAFETY CAMERAS: Anticipate dangerous intersections and other areas requiring caution by identifying safety cameras ahead.****

***MAPS ON BOARD***
    - A full and up-to-date map is stored on your iPhone or iPod touch
    - Fast and reliable mapping that does not require a cellular signal or data plan usage
    - No data roaming costs are incurred when traveling abroad
    - COVERAGE: full coverage at street level of South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho. Other countries covered: major towns and cities of Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe Basic Attributed, Mozambique, Malawi and Zambia

***MORE INFORMATION***
    Customer Support: Please check our FAQ section on Buy the TomTom car kit: **** Check for availability per country

***COMPATIBILITY***
    iPhone original & iPod touch: requires the TomTom car kit with its built-in GPS receiver.
    * This feature requires iOS 4 multitasking, which Apple only offers on selected models. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.

Tomtom South Africa Swaziland and Lesotho Map 850.2795.1.4.1.ipa

TomTom Southern.Africa Map 850.27941.4.1.ipa

Last edited by salt; 5th July 2010 at 20:33.

macosxapp is offline Master Sergeant
    Thanks

Re: TomTom Southern Africa [1.4.1]

carlkru is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

Wink Re: TomTom Southern Africa [1.4.1]

Howzit, and thanks for the upload. Quick question: Is this version cracked? When I try to up load it to my 3GS using iTunes it gives me an error - something about the program not being signed. Any ideas?

Cheers
    CK

PS: Aha! figured it out... went this site for all the info: Works like a charm with a jailbroken iphone 3GS iOS 4.0.

New problem: Tomtom loads but then kicks me out after a message saying that the language I chose is not available. Where do I choose languages - I can't even get into Tomtom?
    Last edited by carlkru; 16th August 2010 at 05:55.

Thanks

I am having the same issue on iphone 4 4.1

Thanks

I've read how to fix the language errors, but I cannot find a server that is still hosting the actual program. Any one with a link or willing to upload it somewhere?

Thanks

So I've jailbroken my iPhone 4 (4.1 iOS) but I'm still getting an error about the app not being signed?
    Any suggestions I used Limera1n.

tx