GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: TomTom ONE White Pearl

Thanks

Question TomTom ONE White Pearl

Hi

My TomTom had a hard disk error, which forced me to format it and reinstall the software. Luckily, I had a backup of the map, but I lost everything else. This might sound silly, but can someone upload the art from the White Pearl, or at least the splash.bmp? I'd kinda like to get everything back to normal, or feel like it is :P

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Xuanah; 11th July 2010 at 14:17.

heijx is offline Second Lieutenant
    Thanks

Re: TomTom ONE White Pearl

Have you tried connecting to Tomtom Home and then "Update my tomtom"? There are a lot of subcategories in there with cursors, backgrounds, voices, the lot..

Thanks

Hello! That was the first thing I tried, but couldn't find the original image, and searching one by one is a bit painful. Also tried google'ing for it, but all I can find is a photography of a White Pearl, which could only be made decent after a considerable amount of editing. So, if anyone could upload it, it would be a charm

Thanks

Xuanah,
    Did you have any luck sourcing this startup image. I have done exactly the same thing, and cannot find the white pearl splash image anywhere. Please let me know if you had any success. I have contacted Tomtom, and am awaiting a reply. Will let you know if I hear from them.

Regards

Thanks

Hi! Not really, but I suspect my TomTom has a hardware problem, so I might be sending it for repairs soon. Thus, I stopped looking for the picture for now, and been testing the equipment instead. I'll let you know if I eventually get it, and would appreciate very much if you could do the same Good luck!

Thanks

I am currently in contact with Tomtom technical support, and hope that they will be able to supply the image soon.