GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Installing New Zealand_130 on Htc running 7.450

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Genoa, Italy
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Installing New Zealand_130 on Htc running 7.450

    Dear Friends,

    I have joined the Forum in january 2010 and successfully installed in my HTC topaz (diamond touch II) the maps of Australia (840.2561) and Morocco (840.2573)

    My navcore is 7.450.

    In both occasions I used Easy_use_tools, with RunMeforDCT mode, to generate .meta.dct file for unlocking maps.

    I tried the same procedure with New Zealand 845.2647...(updating the meta file in /progs directory)..The .meta.dct was obtained but after copying the New_Zealand-130.meta.dct on map directory in my device, I can't access the New Zealand map from Tom Tom... that says "activation code is not correct"


    I followed all the instructions given at Forum page "activating maps on your device" and performed a soft reset..

    Where I am wrong ?


    Thanks a lot for helping me,

    Marco

    [TomTom NAVIGATOR]
    DeviceName=HTC-TOPAZ
    DeviceVersionHW=Windows CE 5.2
    DeviceSerialNumber=5802259834200050BF3F51730108356 1
    DeviceUniqueID=AB2HWDDYP6
    ApplicationVersion=7450
    ApplicationBuildNumber=9028

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Genoa, Italy
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Installing New Zealand_130 on Htc running 7.450

    Dear Friends,

    I really need your help... Apart what described above with reference to NZ maps, I made some attempts (either with Easy use tools or Albert easy activator) to get the .dct I had obtained in the past for Morocco and Austalia maps..

    Surprisingly, the new .dct are not identical to what I had obtained... the file dimension is the same (132 bites), but a comparison by content shows that the files are different.. And in fact if I copy a new one to my PDA map dir, the tom tom does not recognise the map...
    Notice that Albert and easyusetool gives the same .dct file

    So, I really can't understand what is the difference between what done in the past and what done now...

    I simply: copy the .pna and .meta files to insert_meta_from_Map_here dir, edit the DeviceID.txt file with data from .bif file, and run RunMeforMetaKey.cmd, using options 1, 1

    Thank you so much for helping me..

    Marco

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •