GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: after loading new map my tomtom one only goes to the load screen and freezes

nike_sens is offline Corporal
    Thanks

after loading new map my tomtom one only goes to the load screen and freezes

I went to update my map with easy activator. followed all the steps. i patched the ttsystem and then went to patch the dll files. I looked all over and didnt see any dll's to patch. so I figured I was done. unhooked the tomtom one and ejected it from the computer. now when it goes to load it up it gets the the tomtom one screen and freezes. Is there something wrong? Please HELP I'm new to this. Thanks, nike_sens

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nike_sens For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: after loading new map my tomtom one only goes to the load screen and freezes

i get past the load screen but now it says no maps found...Also after i patch ttsystem i go to patch the dll and there is no dll files in the extention folder.

Thanks

Re: after loading new map my tomtom one only goes to the load screen and freezes

I had similar issues when I tried last week.
    I just tried again today using Alberts EasyActivator (found here )
    The only thing I did differently than before was to delete everything in my TT maps folder before copying the new maps into it.
    It worked fine this time

Thanks

did you have to patch your ttsystem and dll's? where did you get your map for your tomtom one? thanks again

Thanks

Mr_Bennet thanks for the info bro. I did exactly as you said erased everything from map folder on the tt took the new map I dl'd and copied it over to the map folder on tt and then ran the easy activator program. Bingo I had the new map. Went for a quick drive in town where I knew my old map didn't show roads and the new ones were there. Thanks all for a helping a newbie.

Thanks

cheersfor help iwas havin same problem,was about to throw gps at wall with frustration when i came across this post and helped me out ,i am now a happy camper
    cheers
    pistnbroke (the noobie)