GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: I'm going to be crazy with the navcore.....please help me

Thanks

I'm going to be crazy with the navcore.....please help me

Hello everybody,
    well, i'm french so excuse my english please
    I have a problem with my TT GO 520.
    At the start i had a navcore 5.300 (maybe patched i'don't remember) and a western europe map 8.35 (if iremember right) on a SD card (and nothing on my internal memory)
    I woulk like to do a update with a french map 8.50 2781 on internal memory of my TT (i removed my SD card).
    I installed navcore 9.201.cce (i found on the forum), i patched my map with easy activator but nothinh works
    My TT starts, i can see the Tomto's logo, the beggining of the settings and it frozen at the advertissement that i don't have a voice for my map.

Please help me, i have spend 6 hours on the net to find a solution but i don't success.
    Thanks you for reponse me.

tekuanglee is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

Re: I'm going to be crazy with the navcore.....please help me

Did you make a backup of both the internal memory and SD card?
    If yes, then format them and copy back all to your internal and SD card.

heijx is offline Second Lieutenant
    Thanks

To quote a fellow forum user (TerryTpot I think): First learn to walk, then run.

Before trying exotic SE Navcores (8.201 originally is for Tomtom Rider 3), use the latest navcore for your Go 520, which is 8.351.
    Empty the internal memory again and connect the (empty) Tomtom to TomtomHome. With Update my tomtom, let it offer you the "tomtom application". It will probably not give you the latest version directly, so when it is installed, disconnect and reconnect your Tomtom so any newer update can be installed. When you have version 8.351, you have the latest.

Then use Easyusetools or yDGpatcher to patch this navcore (check the Tools subforum).
    See if the navcore wants to boot, update your tomtom again with voices, car art etc etc... and then copy the map 850.2781 to your tomtom and patch that as well, with the same tools.
    Once this combination works, take a backup of everything (in Windows Explorer, not tomtomhome) and then you can start playing with SE Navcores. There is a lot of info on the forum, but it is a bit dispersed over the subforums.

Thanks

@ tekuanglee No i didn't make a backup of my system i'm a jackass

@heijx i will try this again, but i can remember that with this solution my TT don't wants the map ("you can use this map on your TT".....but in french )

Thanks

Thank you for your help.
    Well i'm trying since 3 hours but it don't want to works!
    I installed the original navcore 8.351 by TT home after i patched it with yDGpatch and i installed my france map 850.2781 wich i also patched with easyusetools but the TT didn't find the map.

Now i download a other map france 850.782 (find on the forum), i install the original navcore by TT home but patch with the file yuriyggg's "TTsystem"........we will see......

EDIT: Yes!! it's going to be good, thank you very much.
    - First step i installed with success the navcore 8.51 patched (by the yuriyggg's file) and an europe's map 850.2781 patched with easy activator on my SD card 2gb.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

- Second step i must to install the french's map patched on my internal memory....
    Last edited by getdown45; 20th July 2010 at 13:26. Reason: news

Thanks

Everything works fine! I'm very happy, maybye the problem was the patch of the navcore....
    Thank you very much for your help.
    Just a last question......here, this is an UK forum or an US forum?