GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: Unlocked Navman S80 and Tomtom

Thanks

Unlocked Navman S80 and Tomtom

Hi,

I need some help desperately. I have an unlocked Navman S80 with miopocket 3 loaded. I then downloaded TTNav7.450.9028 repack 3 and copied the TomTom Navigator application along with the data.chk file and added an Australian Maps folder which contains the latest 845.2662 maps which I then used Alberts Easy Activator to create a DCT file but when I open the TomTom app on my navman and choose the settings eg. the language and km's and right handed. It then shows activation failed. Sorry this is not the correct activation code fro the product"Australia" Spent over a week trying to get this working. I have used the same maps on a tomtom with success but cant get my head around loading it on the navman.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

NRT
    NRT is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Thanks

Re: Unlocked Navman S80 and Tomtom

Quote Originally Posted by lewy74 View Post
    Hi,

I need some help desperately. I have an unlocked Navman S80 with miopocket 3 loaded. I then downloaded TTNav7.450.9028 repack 3 and copied the TomTom Navigator application along with the data.chk file and added an Australian Maps folder which contains the latest 845.2662 maps which I then used Alberts Easy Activator to create a DCT file but when I open the TomTom app on my navman and choose the settings eg. the language and km's and right handed. It then shows activation failed. Sorry this is not the correct activation code fro the product"Australia" Spent over a week trying to get this working. I have used the same maps on a tomtom with success but cant get my head around loading it on the navman.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
    Sounds like you have done everything right. Try deleting the bif file, run tomtom again then shut it down and try creating the dct file again.