GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: please remember to use search and check stickys before starting a new thread

Thanks

please remember to use search and check stickys before starting a new thread

Hi,
    I have a TT Go 710 with USA_and_Canada_815_2022 map and navcore 7.903 please remember to use search and check stickys before starting a new thread

I would like to install the latest USA Canada map on my device, and would like to know which navcore and map I will need. If navcore 9.x requires too much memory and slows down my GO 710, then I would rather that you suggest me some 8.x navcore and the latest compatible USA Canada map version. Otherwise, I would go for 9.x and its compatible map version that you will advise.

thanks,
    keydil
    Last edited by ChillyCat; 28th October 2010 at 23:38.

swiss is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

Re: What navcore works best with TT Go 710, please?

I have a TT Go710 and in order to use some of the the new maps I had to update it. So I deleted my original Navcore and installed 8.417. Using the patch software that was in that Navcore - package I downloaded from a torrent-tracker ages ago. I don´t know what the situation is now but at that time TT did not support officially Navcores higher than 7.903 for the Go710 models (maybe it changed, I have not checked that)

Sow what to say - it works perfect, no complaint. When pressing the Switch-off button the light goes out as the very first, so you hardly "see" this burgler-warning that usually shows up for a few seconds during the switch-off process.

I have never tried any other Navcore for my Go710 so I cannot tell more.

I am frequently updating the maps, currently I have in use Western_and_Central_Europe_2GB 850.2820 and will go to update that soon. Never had any problems.

ChillyCat is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Thanks

Re: What navcore works best with TT Go 710, please?

Don't even bother looking at any of the stickies right above your post.
    Can't imagine there's any information there you could use.

If we've said it once,we've said...........................nevermind