GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: Convert Purchased Map to Use with SE Navcores. How?

wizzard is offline Private
    Thanks

Convert Purchased Map to Use with SE Navcores. How?

If I purchase the Tomtom map deal for 4 maps, how do I go about converting them to use with TTuser's Navcores?

I am talking about getting the full North America Map 855.2844, since it seems to be a hard one to come by in the forums.

Thanks for the Info!

Thanks

Re: Convert Purchased Map to Use with SE Navcores. How?

I was looking for the NA full map but could not find any. You'll be a star if you share it.
    You can put the CE navcore on a SD card and copy the purchased map directory over to the card without doing anything and it should work.
    Please share!

PSJFLA is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

Re: Convert Purchased Map to Use with SE Navcores. How?

Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    If I purchase the Tomtom map deal for 4 maps, how do I go about converting them to use with TTuser's Navcores?

I am talking about getting the full North America Map 855.2844, since it seems to be a hard one to come by in the forums.

Thanks for the Info!

The " purchased " map will work fine....( the SE Navcore will already be " patched " )....and the " purchased " map will already have the correct .dct file for " your " TomTom. (so no need for " you " to patch the map.)

Anyone else using your " purchased " map....will need to " patch " the map and any " offical " Navcore just like we do already.
    Last edited by PSJFLA; 7th November 2010 at 09:06.