GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: TomTom XL IQ Routes Edition SE 9.053

jsmith1299 is offline Private
    Thanks

TomTom XL IQ Routes Edition SE 9.053

Hi,

I just upgraded one of our Tomtoms to the SE 9.053 Navcore. I only copied over the ttsystem and PNDNavigator instead of deleting everything and re-copying the files over.

I'm having problems with the Day/night colors. Previously this would activate automatically. I went into the quick options and enabled it yet it still didn't change over. Is there something I am doing wrong? Also is there any way to change the three tiled status bar into the old 2 tiled version?

Thanks for your time.

jsmith1299 is offline Private
    Thanks

Re: TomTom XL IQ Routes Edition SE 9.053

I just restored the original Navcore which was 9.056 and patched that, now everything is working fine. If anyone could explain what may have happened with the other Navcore I would appreciate it.

t1rnanog is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Re: TomTom XL IQ Routes Edition SE 9.053

Could you maybe give me a copy of your original navcore 9.056 patched. I love to run it on my one IQ. I have got the exact same thing.
    Also when i use the prepatched SE_9_053_one with the patched PNDnavigator I have the new 3 bars and the new menu.
    When i use the original tomtom 9.053 then patch it with yDGpatch_v1.2.16.14 ... i will have the old 2 bars :S

LinkBacks (?)