hi i have updated the map on my 740 and now says cannot use this map on this device i have used easy activate but still same message
i them put older map back on and now it says cannot use this map either which was working before i removed it any ideas guys ?
Easy Activate is not downloading the latest meta files right now the link seems down so reverts back to a very old internal file. I had a problem activating and loading NZ 880.3811 onto a Navcore 7 because of this...so Easy Activate may be the issue.....heres what I did to make it work....(The Following is Tested works on Fast Activate Premium....it may work on Easy Activate but I havent tried..... if not try Fast Activate Premium.
1. Put the new map in a a Folder on your hard drive somewhere
2. Download the latest meta.txt file From the "blowfish codes" thread on this forum
3. Extract and Copy the meta txt file you just downloaded to the directory on your hard drive that has the new map and rename it to mymeta.txt
4. Put the Fast Activate keygen into the new map folder on your hard drive
5. Copy your TT*.bif on the root directory of your device file to the new map folder on your hard disk
6. Run the Keygen from within the map folder
This should now create the correct DCT file.
Copy the Map Folder back to your device.....you can delete the Keygen and BIF file within the Map Folder if you wish
*EDIT* Also FYI I got this Information from the Help File that Comes with the Keygen...Always pays to read these IE
"Note 1: if you have a new meta code what is not in the integrated meta.txt dated (See in program for date of current meta.txt integrated)
and there is a problem with online update meta.txt You must put all new meta codes in a file named mymeta.txt and copy it to the ROOT
Directory or MAP directory too, always the same directory as FastActivate.exe
Note 2: This program gets the latest meta.txt after press button "Update meta.txt", so an internet connection is needed for new maps...
By default this program uses the meta.txt file integrated (see file name for date)"
Hope this works for you
If not you will have to try some of the other "manual" Activation tools
Last edited by farq11; 20th November 2011 at 23:11.