Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tomtom one XL map

Thanks

Re: tomtom one XL map

Got it working now

Thanks

I can someone help want to get new maps on my tomtom one xl app 6.594 os:1735 gps v121 boot 5.30 map uk v675.1409 thanks

duur1duur is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by craigymuk View Post
    I can someone help want to get new maps on my tomtom one xl app 6.594 os:1735 gps v121 boot 5.30 map uk v675.1409 thanks
    Welcome. But first of all start reading here TomTom Tutorials & FAQ
    That's the way to start. This give you all the information you need.

Thanks

Hi,
    I'm trying to upgrade a TomTom One XL (v9) App ver 8.017
    currently has map version 815.2024
    Two questions:-
    Does this machine have only internal 1Gb memory? I can't see any external SD card slot.
    If I delete the Western Europe 1Gb folder, does that delete all the POI and radar etc which appear to be in it? If it does, what is the remedy.
    I have downloaded map 'Western Europe 1Gb 905.4800' but this is larger than 1Gb.
    I've read all the relevent threads but I'm a bit confused and wary of messing up.
    Thanks for any comforting support.
    frostyboy

Thanks

Hi,
    Does this machine have only internal 1Gb memory? I can't see any external SD card slot.
    If I delete the Western Europe 1Gb folder, does that delete all the POI and radar etc which appear to be in it? If it does, what is the remedy.
    I have downloaded map 'Western Europe 1Gb 905.4800' but this is larger than 1Gb.
    I've read all the relevent threads but I'm a bit confused and wary of messing up.
    frostyboy

lemonfish is offline Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,334 Times in 303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by craigymuk View Post
    Your navcore application version is too old to work with the new maps, so you would have to update that too.

Follow the clean install tutorial:

TUTORIAL: Clean Install - How to install the latest map and navcore from scratch!
    TomTom Tutorials & FAQ
    TomTom GO 730, Navcore 9.051c, 64Mb RAM, Australia 910.4892, Bootloader: 5.5250
    TomTom ONE v1, Navcore 9.170SE, 32Mb RAM, Australia 910.4892, Bootloader: 5.5244

lemonfish is offline Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,334 Times in 303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frostyboy View Post
    Hi,
    frostyboy
    I believe your device only has 1GB internal memory. The ONLY map that will fit with the coverage you are after is Europe_1GB_West_905_4800. Download it from the following map thread:

Europe_1GB_West_905_4800
    TomTom Tutorials & FAQ
    TomTom GO 730, Navcore 9.051c, 64Mb RAM, Australia 910.4892, Bootloader: 5.5250
    TomTom ONE v1, Navcore 9.170SE, 32Mb RAM, Australia 910.4892, Bootloader: 5.5244

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lemonfish View Post
    Your navcore application version is too old to work with the new maps, so you would have to update that too.

Follow the clean install tutorial:

TUTORIAL: Clean Install - How to install the latest map and navcore from scratch!
    Hi Lemonfish,
    Thank you for helping.
    I thought I had updated to the latest navcore and applied the crack.
    According to the compatibility chart, it is the correct navcore for the 905.4800 maps.

The file I already downloaded was the Western Europe 1Gb 905.4800 which is slightly larger than 1Gb so I'm now downloading the version you recommended which is smaller.
    Could you answer this part of my question please:-If I delete the Western Europe 1Gb folder, does that delete all the POI and radar etc which appear to be in that folder? If it does, what is the remedy.
    thanks
    frostyboy

Thanks

Hi,
    I followed the tutorial you mentioned and wiped the satnav.
    All worked perfectly. Now up to date.
    I downloaded the premium cameras pack from elsewhere on this site and activated them using the excellent FastActivate.
    My only issue now is that some of the voices which worked perfectly before, will no longer work.
    I've tried everything. Uninstalled them, re-installed them. Activated them. Nothing works.
    They appear in the TomTom voices folder when looking from the pc, but not when I disconnect and scan through the available voices list when selecting a voice.
    I had Joanna Lumley on before, but she is speechless now.
    Any ideas please?
    frostyboy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123