Followed the instructions as follows:
1. connect tt to computer and erase SD card
2. Reboot and launch tt home and do every update
3. disconnect and power up
4. reconnect and move over maps to sd card
5. run fast activate Premium edition v126.96.36.199
6. do every option from left to right
7. disconnect from computer and reboot
8. result = no maps found.
Looked in folder and no DCT file, meta file is present but not the dct.
I am using windows 7 not sure if thats the issue.
my app version is 8.010, maps I tried were Europe West 890_4224, also tried v8.25 western and central europe no luck.
my boot loader is 53026, not sure how to find the navcore.
The map you are trying to activate doesn't have the meta available yet, so you either need to wait till it becomes available or use a v885 compatible map instead.
TomTom Tutorials & FAQ
TomTom GO 730, Navcore 9.051c, 64Mb RAM, Australia 910.4892, Bootloader: 5.5250
TomTom ONE v1, Navcore 9.170SE, 32Mb RAM, Australia 910.4892, Bootloader: 5.5244