Thread: TomTom XL+mobile cameras no showing

Thanks

TomTom XL+mobile cameras no showing

Hi,
    I've recently purchased a TomTom Xl (serial number starts GL), downloaded the latest Safety Cam UK Premium files from this site to the map folder, patched the navcore, Map, safety cams & Home. My problem is that mobile cameras are not showing - all other fixed ones are. The only option in XL is to enable or disable safety alerts and I've tried toggling them then rebooting with no joy. I've trawled the internet but can't find a suitable solution, any help would be appreciated

Thanks,
    Bowz

Thanks

Re: TomTom XL+mobile cameras no showing

Having a similar problem. Patched Go Live740 not showing any Safety Cam UK Premium cameras on any of the versions from about October 2012. Have had to reinstall Safety Cam UK Premium dated 190912 and they work fine.
    Checked the file OV2 files and the compared the old and new versions using Notepad. The older OV2 file had jumbled Roman style letters whereas the newer version contained mostly Chinese style symbols. Don't know if that is the reason behind the newer files not working. Maybe someone can enlighten.

pe1agp is offline Brigadier General
    Thanks

dieselman is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by titan View Post
    Having a similar problem. Patched Go Live740 not showing any Safety Cam UK Premium cameras on any of the versions from about October 2012. Have had to reinstall Safety Cam UK Premium dated 190912 and they work fine.
    Checked the file OV2 files and the compared the old and new versions using Notepad. The older OV2 file had jumbled Roman style letters whereas the newer version contained mostly Chinese style symbols. Don't know if that is the reason behind the newer files not working. Maybe someone can enlighten.
    the premium camera update file in August 2012 was 239kb in size and all mobile cameras show up. After this date the file size was less than 100kb and hardly any mobile cams show at all.I just stick with the file from August 2012