GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: XL325 SE Please Help

Thanks

XL325 SE Please Help

I am a bit mentally handicapped so this this stuff don't really come easy for me, and all the meds I take don't help. I did a back-up of my device on flash drive and soon after flash drive died on me, now no back up. I need the best navacore and best USA map for it now..Please have mercy on me guy's , I have read and read..just cant put it together..Can you guys please tell me which ones to put on it...

XL325 SE
    memory 32mb.
    internal flash 1gig

Silverhawk is offline Staff Sergeant
    Thanks

Re: XL325 SE Please Help

Have you installed TomTom HOME on your computer? If so connect your XL to your computer, open HOME, and select "Update my device". HOME should then reinstall your navcore. The XL325 has 1GB flash memory and no SD card slot, so I'm guessing "United States 860.3126" or "United States 860.3128" are your only current map choices. These maps will work with any recent navcore. Once you have a navcore and map on your device copy FastActivate Premium to your XL and run it. Reset your device, restart it, and hopefully it will work.
    Last edited by Silverhawk; 3rd February 2011 at 21:12.

Thanks

Re: XL325 SE Please Help

Silverhawk,,, Thank you so much for your help, got enough info to finally get my XL325 SE up and going again....Again thank you so much...