GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: Safety Camera Download Error

Silverhawk is offline Staff Sergeant
    Thanks

Safety Camera Download Error

Has anyone received an error message like the one below? I'm using TT HOME version 2.8.0.2146. After receiving this error several times I deleted the existing safety camera folder in the HOME directory, uninstalled and reinstalled TT HOME, but continue to get the same message. I've updated my GO 920 several times before without problem. I haven't changed anything on the device for several months (SE 9.205+5.5229+North America 860.3101). Is the problem with TT HOME, my device, or something else? Thanks in advance...

ERROR: DesktopLib/InstallToDevice/GetInstallable/InvalidArchive1: This file is invalid (archive file): C:\Users\XXXX\Documents\TomTom\HOME\Download\compl ete\safetycamera\Safety_Cameras_-_USA__CAN_-_Free_of_Charge\Safety_Cam_US_Canada_TomTom.cab

The Maverick is offline Second Lieutenant
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,299 Times in 65 Posts

Re: Safety Camera Download Error

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhawk View Post
    Has anyone received an error message like the one below? I'm using TT HOME version 2.8.0.2146. After receiving this error several times I deleted the existing safety camera folder in the HOME directory, uninstalled and reinstalled TT HOME, but continue to get the same message. I've updated my GO 920 several times before without problem. I haven't changed anything on the device for several months (SE 9.205+5.5229+North America 860.3101). Is the problem with TT HOME, my device, or something else? Thanks in advance...

ERROR: DesktopLib/InstallToDevice/GetInstallable/InvalidArchive1: This file is invalid (archive file): C:\Users\XXXX\Documents\TomTom\HOME\Download\compl ete\safetycamera\Safety_Cameras_-_USA__CAN_-_Free_of_Charge\Safety_Cam_US_Canada_TomTom.cab
    It is a problem at the TomTom end with 0 byte cab files for all of the speedcam files. Been reported already to TomTom