GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: TT One v2 has varying number (38m to62m) in top LEFT corner with NC 9.101_one

Thanks

TT One v2 has varying number (38m to 62m) in top LEFT corner with NC 9.101_one

I have a TT One v2 with NC 9.101_one and Map Aus 860.3101 and have 2 Questions:

1. On the top LEFT of the screen I have a number which varies between about 38m to 62m. What does that number indicate and can I turn it off.

2. IQ routes are disabled (not by me but by TT unit) and if I try using Loquendo Computer voices it just grinds the unit to a halt. It becomes jerky and seems to be in a constant state of catch up. Is this normal for this config and can I do anything else to tweak the system. Runs OK if I using a normal voice.

Thanks,

Wombat
    Last edited by wombat555; 16th February 2011 at 20:43.

klazpt is offline Sergeant First Class
    Thanks

Re: TT One v2 has varying number (38m to 62m) in top LEFT corner with NC 9.101_one

i also gave this answer in your other similar thread:

I also have that number but i know what it means in my TT.. Its and higher measur soft... I mean, i installed something like a plugin that can indicate me how high i am from the sea level. Ever notticed that it varies for higher values when you drive up a hill or something??

Hamish is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Thanks

Re: TT One v2 has varying number (38m to 62m) in top LEFT corner with NC 9.101_one

I also gave the answer in your other similar thread.

Thanks

Thanks guys for your replies.

The number would definately be an altitude figure although it is off the mark by about 40 metres. If any one knows if there is a way to reconfigure the number in a *.cfg file I'd be grateful. The file reading the altitude is "ttninit/wrapper/height.so". I can disable the number by renaming the file but I'd prefer to configure it to read accurately if anyone knows how to do this.

As for the IQ and Loquendo I agree that the processor and memory aren't up to supporting these features. With a standard voice it runs fine and gives me ALG on a current map and I'm happy with that.

Regards and thanks..... Wombat

Hamish is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Thanks

If it's really Joghurt's Height plug-in then you'll have a 'Height' folder in the root of your TT and the following describes the format/contents of the 'height.cfg' file - 'he' is where you set the geoidal offset.

# Configuration file for >>Height<< by Joghurt
    # See Joghurts GPS-Site with self written plugins and tools like ExecutionHelper v1.x, Daylight v1.x, Silence, Suit, Calculator, FuelControl, Blackout, Screenshot, ExecutionHelper v2.x, Daylight v2.x, Timesync, Flashlight, NearlySilent, ThirdPartyMenu, InA for the latest version
    # Height only works on TomTom PNAs, not on cellphones, PDAs etc.
    #
    xp=32 # x-position in real pixels: between 0 and about 300-400
    yp=4 # y-position in real pixels: between 0 and about 220-250
    he=0.0 # geoidal separation: value will be added to height, in meter or feet
    mo=f # mode: "m"eter or "f"eet
    cd=19028 # screen identifier for when to display height, day colors
    cn=8500 # screen identifier for when to display height, night colors
    fs=3 # font size: value between "0" (small) and "5" (BIG).
    fc=0 # font color: "1" = black, "2" = white, "0" = day/night-automatic
    al=l # alignment: "l"eft, "c"enter, "r"ight
    bm=t # background modes: "t"ransparent, color "1", color "2",
    # "a"utomatic day/night, "c"olor stamp
    ds=f # Show screen identifiers on all screens, for debugging ("t"rue or "f"alse)