My device is a TomTom ONE V4
My Map Core is: 8.410
My new map is: USA_and_Mexico v865.3259
Tool used: Alberts EasyActivator5
meta data key used:
I have successfully installed my new map, but now when I run the feature to search for a POI either nearby or from a city, I get No POI Found! -- even though I am using names I know do exist nearby.
38 54 A1 B7 53 CB EC 31 30 49 19 41 20 1C 68 14 USA_and_Mexico_1GB-307.meta
Does anyone know if there is something I can run to fix this?
When I transferred my new MAP, I just let it overwrite the new map files, but this still keeps my POI intact. I did run TomTom Home and it did update some changes, but still not working for me.
Update I was able to solve the problem. I started all over and this time I created a new folder for this new map and deleted my old one (I did backup that one on my PC). This time with a new map folder and only the files that are provided in the map download, the Search POI now works fine. Now then, I'll just add those POI files that I need from my old backup and I think everything will be okay from then on.
Sorry for the confusion, but at the same time, I hope this helps out someone else that may have the same issue. FYI, I used to just add the new map files to my old existing folder and it used to work okay. But I guess this time, it did not work as it should.