GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: tomtom one third edition ...plze help

bigfella is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

tomtom one third edition ...plze help

hi i m doin a tomtom one third edition for my mate ...put the lastest maps on....865....3259 and speed cam n added some voices ....put eng 1 fast activator 4/8/2010 prem into the root of the device ...cracked the maps voices speed cam s...cracked tt home but when i try n patch the tt system it says TT system files not found.....i ve looked on the root of the device and it shows itwith the rest of the files anfd folders .....but it s notlisted in the index at the side just the folders of the ttomtom are ...i wondered if this any thing to do with it ??? tried usin albert s activator to crack the tt system files and thought i d done it ,becos on alberts it said system patched,,even as tomtom system files and original system file in root of device ...but the tomtom is nt workin it just sticks on the start up screen !!! and have to stick a pin in rest button to turn off and every time i connect to laptop it auto matically go es to tomtom home and when i turn it off again it freezes again...... can any one help me please tried it several times and i just cant find the answer many many thanks in advance.................btw before i started updated application (navicore on tomtom home to 8.01) and tomtom home is say s it device memory is 490 mb and available sapce is 206.6 mb..installed space 282 .....
    Last edited by bigfella; 14th March 2011 at 21:18. Reason: more infro

surfjunkey is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

Re: tomtom one third edition ...plze help

copy over the patched system files from this forum & replace them with the one's on your device

Thanks

where do i find the files on the forum so that i can copy over the tomtom system files on my device?

klazpt is offline Sergeant First Class
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigfella View Post
    where do i find the files on the forum so that i can copy over the tomtom system files on my device?
    Go here. Once there look for the Navcore same version as you have installed in your TT

TomTom Navcore

taxi is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

download this patched ttsystem for 8.01 navcore and copy root of tomtom.

LinkSave.in

Thanks

many thanks for the replys n rep to yer ....in the end i went back to usin albert easy activator instead of ENG fast activator ...and managed to do it ..took much longer tho but got there in the end ..again cheers all !