GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: TT One 3rd Edition

Thanks

TT One 3rd Edition

Hi i have a tt one 3rd edition it will boot up to the welcome to tomtom one screen but can’t go any further i think the software could be corrupted as it keeps rebooting. Could i start a new install of all the software could any please help?

frosty is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

Re: TT One 3rd Edition

I believe you can format the unit, and connect it to a PC (with tomtomhome installed/registered) and it should re-download everything. Probably worth trying to back everything up first.

(hopefully someone will confirm/correct this before you try)

klazpt is offline Sergeant First Class
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stecra View Post
    Hi i have a tt one 3rd edition it will boot up to the welcome to tomtom one screen but can’t go any further i think the software could be corrupted as it keeps rebooting. Could i start a new install of all the software could any please help?
    How did it happen? If it went like that after you have installed new maps and old mapsettings.cfg file, just connect your TT to TT Home using the pc, and once there use the option "manage my device" adding a new route, no matter, so TT Home can re-write the file and make it work fine. After you have done that, disconnect and test.

mikie is offline Corporal
    Thanks

hi can i jump on this thread,if not pls move, just got a tt 3rd off ebay iput my spear battery on it and the startup sound started but no screen,connet it to tt home and took the update.i can use opperate my device ok.but still the screen will not come on..any advice what i should do and check next........thanks

taxi is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

need more info, what did you do to get tt like this

mikie is offline Corporal
    Thanks

hi taxi i got it on ebay,,i think one of the chips is blown,,ive just pull it back on the bay of e....thanks for reply...