GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: A little comfused

Thanks

Smile A little comfused

I have a uk and ireland map version 865.3245 all works well, i downloaded this when it was first released, my question is, how often are updated maps posted and does the version number change or is the same version used but just an updated map, so are newer posts of this version the same map as older posts of this version or updated maps! hope this isnt too confusing,

Many thanks

Thanks

Re: A little comfused

DOH should read A Little confused *face palm*

Thanks

Firstly thanks for your answer, if you dont ask you would never know, we are not born with the knowledge, secondly i am calm, why would you think i wasn't !!!!

oyster is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

The idea about the forum is that you can do some research on your own before asking questions. If you would have done that you would have seen that before 865.XXXX maps there was version 860.XXXX and before that 855.XXXX and before that 850.XXXX and so on. So the next version of maps that will be released will be version 870.XXXX. The numbers behind the version number (where I put XXXX) indicates the tomtom models the map can be used for. Also you can do some research on that to see what map would fit best on your own tomtom.