Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [iPhone] TomTom 1.9 All Maps

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: [iPhone] TomTom 1.9 All Maps

    Quote Originally Posted by simcard View Post
    You need to completely delete the SF_Info folder (not just the files in it) and then it works

    Tested on

    - iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad
    - iOS 4.3.3 and 5.0



    (yes I have all 3, plus the new 4S but unfortunately no JB yet... )
    Mine now runs ok... it didn't but I followed the earlier info & just deleted the 2 files inside the SF_Folder & left the folder....

    My iphone is a 3gs running 4.3.1.

  2. #12
    smithy12 is offline Private
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: [iPhone] TomTom 1.9 All Maps

    I have tried deleting the SF folder and now iTunes telling me "sync failed" I don't have a JB iPhone but use iReSign and haven't had any issues with other apps.........any ideas ?

  3. #13
    simcard is offline Lance Corporal
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: [iPhone] TomTom 1.9 All Maps

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneCrusader View Post
    Mine now runs ok... it didn't but I followed the earlier info & just deleted the 2 files inside the SF_Folder & left the folder....

    My iphone is a 3gs running 4.3.1.
    If you are using iOS 5.0 you MUST delete the Folder. Otherwise it will not work

  4. #14
    simcard is offline Lance Corporal
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: [iPhone] TomTom 1.9 All Maps

    Quote Originally Posted by smithy12 View Post
    I have tried deleting the SF folder and now iTunes telling me "sync failed" I don't have a JB iPhone but use iReSign and haven't had any issues with other apps.........any ideas ?
    I'm not using iReSign but I use ldid and I can tell you that since 1.8 version it's not working properly, And with iOS 5.0 stopped working comnpletely.

    I beleive that there are some changes/additional checks on the Tomtom executables

  5. #15
    smithy12 is offline Private
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: [iPhone] TomTom 1.9 All Maps

    TT 1.8 works fine in IOS 5 using iReSign , hopefully someone will come along with a solution

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: [iPhone] TomTom 1.9 All Maps

    I installed the ipa then used iFile to delete the folder and it works fine on ios5 :-)

  7. #17
    kilroy's Avatar
    kilroy is offline Lieutenant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    435
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 660 Times in 106 Posts

    Re: [iPhone] TomTom 1.9 All Maps

    Europe
    Europe 1.9 Official [1.79GB]


    pw; kilroy

    single file

  8. #18
    bison47 is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: TomTom Europe 1.9 (Official)

    crazyme


    *** MAPS COVERAGE ***
    - AD, AT, BE, CH, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, FR, GB, HU, IC, IE, IT, LI, LT, LU, MC, MT, NL, NO, PL, PT, SE, SI, SK, SM, VA, RU (42%), LV (63%), BG (53%), HR (60%).
    This ipa. file is based on map Western & Central Europe 2GB 875.3668 and its coverage is not so good as you are describing. Most of East European countries are not covered properly and have connecting roads only. Please correct your post in accordance with TeleAtlas description.
    Users from Eastern Europe countries should be careful while downloading.
    Last edited by bison47; 27th October 2011 at 09:55. Reason: Misprint

  9. #19
    crazyme is offline Private
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: TomTom Europe 1.9 (Official)

    Quote Originally Posted by bison47 View Post
    crazyme




    This ipa. file is based on map Western & Central Europe 2GB 875.3668 and its coverage is not so good as you are describing. Most of East European countries are not covered properly and have connecting roads only. Please correct your post in accordance with TeleAtlas description.
    Users from Eastern Europe countries should be careful while downloading.
    This is what app store is telling you yesterday, a i allready have seen appstore has corrected the information, yesterday i made a copy/paste from there.

    Thx for reporting it.

  10. #20
    a3aan77 is offline Private
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: [iPhone] TomTom 1.9 All Maps

    I've download the original europe rar files, but i can't find the map sf-info. Who can help me with this matter?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •