Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TomTom 7 on Wince 6.0 - help please

hennievdm is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

Re: TomTom 7 on Wince 6.0 - help please

Hi it works fine ,but I have tried everything to change the Southern Afirca Map to 1 of those ones but it still comes up with not correct activation key for the Map ,is there any way I can modify the SA map to look like one of the mentioned Maps ?

Thanks

Thanks

Hi people, I m fed up with the freezing problem during navigation on tomtom 7.910 on wince 6, my tomtom starts perfectly and works great minutes and hours if i'm not driving, but at the moment i drive my car, it runs 1 minute or above and then...nothing, it freezes completely and i have to hardreset my unit,
    I tried many configurations in TT7 Navigator.mscr but nothing, when i start TT7 Navigator.exe, it just give me a 5 seconds black screen and then back to miopocket screen,
    any help plz people?

zabitasu is offline Private
    Thanks

I have try many of navigations on Win CE 6.0 whit 800 x 480 128 mb ram & 480 x 272 64mb ram - I have run TomTom on this devices white Win Ce 6.0 but white many errors like memory, freezing and more. On WinCE 5.0 if you have a good navigation TomTom is working fine also white 895 maps. There are many version you can try out. Special versions white an other bootloader, you must search the internet. I have also run TomTom on Wince 6.0 the same problems like you. He won't work good, still somebody writes, a new TomTom program for Windows Ce 6.0. I can just tell you, make iGO Primo 2.0 (2.1) + TomTom maps 2012.05 or 2012.06. and you will have, a nice working navigation white TomTom Maps on board. You can also buy a Win CE navigation where will work TomTom by 100%. Im thing the future is in android. There is a 1.0V of TomTom that works on android. If someone rally likes TomTom, then buy a TomTom. Android is the best option for me There is working anything like: Navitel (Russian Navigation System), TomTom, Navigon, Sygic, AutoMapa (Polish Navigation System), Garmin, iGO, MapaMap, Google Maps , NaviExpert, Route66 and much much more. There is just one fail - TMC, you must have internet to have TMC, I didn't see a mobile phone white a TMC antenna. I must write to Samsung... S4 must have TMC ! But sometimes TMC is not good, you will be faster white-out TMC. I now many people they will have TomTom because it's easy to drive. I'm thing that for windows CE the best are: iGO, Sygic, Navigon. I waiting for Galileo ^^ then I will change my navigation. I you are making a really big track, and the navigation goes death you have, a problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12